ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CombatSean
    Original poster 5 posts

So I've unlocked the barracks for my settlement which allows people to change the raiders in the longboat which I've used once, after the first use it won't allow me to access it anymore, I've got quite a way through the game so I don't wanna start anew and I've already closed the game and restarted it with no fix

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• kinbumi
    7 posts

@combatsean

i have the same issue, did you complete the berserker quest?

• CombatSean
    Original poster 5 posts

@kinbumi yeah, I've got the berserker (can't remember his name) thats when it crashed/bugged

• kinbumi
    7 posts

Yeah everything worked fine for me up until that point, I’ve lost access to more than the barracks though, hopefully you won’t too. The only things working for me are the traders, the tattooist, and the fisherman.

i created a thread called broken settlement, won’t let me link to it here.

• CombatSean
    Original poster 5 posts

@kinbumi I've can't access the fisherman either, all the other ones I've unlocked so far i can access, its just the fisherman and the barracks I can't

• kinbumi
    7 posts

@combatsean

I think we might be boned until a patch unfortunately.

• CombatSean
    Original poster 5 posts

@kinbumi I mean, I'm not too bothered about the barracks being bugged out but I do like the idea of being able to switch the characters out so it'll be nice to be able to use it again

• kinbumi
    7 posts

@combatsean

yeah, it’s not game-breaking per day, I just don’t want to miss out on the stories and songs that are added with the new Vikings like the berserker, also sucks I can’t customize my ship or turn in legendary animals, otherwise though I’m still having a blast with it.

• CombatSean
    Original poster 5 posts

@kinbumi yeah same here, loving the game itself and enjoying the gameplay, just a bit disappointing that the settlement has bugged out

• guest-fngyJjqF
    2 posts

@combatsean I have the same problem too. I also can't give hytham codex pages or order medallions.

• DarthCannabis1
    7 posts

Same problem and cause, Way of the Berserker quest. Barracks and Shipyard are dead to me.

Suggested Topics