Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• longjohn119
    Original poster 502 posts

A stuck crew member keeps me from opening a chest .... I need help but everyone else just stands around looking stupid .... I move on and then notice an exclamation point after he gets unstuck all by himself ...... It definitely has something to do with the guy stuck standing next to the door ......

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• sparten446
    2 posts

@longjohn119 this happened to me too! How i fixed it was I went back to the boat and all the crew reset, then I went back to the chest and it fixed it! Hope this helps!

• longjohn119

@sparten446
    Yeah I think he got unstuck when I left the grounds to go in that underground passage ...... I had problem earlier when I went into another monastery alone and then tried to call in my crew because I had run out of arrows because the Aim Assist is also broken so you waste arrows but they didn't show up ..... I did find I could free some prisoners and they would fight but after everyone was killed they'd just run off and I couldn't get in the door or remove the top of the large chest because I had no help .... took about 6 tries on the horn before they finally showed up

I was going to record a full gameplay from the start but I knew it would just get ruined by all the bugs .... I'm about to just give up and go back to Odyssey and see if I can win the last two things from the store I don't have .... No aim assist is a huge let down for someone like me that specializes in archer style gameplay ..... Not being able to easily switch between bows and not being able to craft arrows and always running out ..... It's just sucked all the fun out of it for me ..... It's just a frustrating mess .....

• longjohn119

@longjohn119
    I don't know why I wasted my time providing videos .... They always ask me for a video but when I supply one it gets completely ignored .....

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 79 posts

Thanks for providing this footage and apologies for the delay responding to your query. While I am glad you were able to get this resolved please note that even if we don't reply directly, we appreciate all the feedback we receive.

Official Response
  • longjohn119

@ubi-litten
    I've pretty much moved on from this game ..... It's still not acknowledged that the Aim Assist is completely broken and I'm not going to play without it which looks like I'm never going to play this game .... If I have my main choice of gameplay style taken away then what is the point?

• longjohn119

@longjohn119
    Just as I suspected, Aim Assist still completely broken ...... How the hell could you muck up such a basic feature?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics