Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• secretzrus
    Original poster 1 posts

I don't know why Ubisoft hates their fans' retinas but why isn't there a dark/night mode for people who like your games but don't want to go blind while discussing them?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheZonk88
    57 posts

left a like

*praying for a darkmode*

• Kuratoro
    97 posts

@secretzrus Well, I just posted a suggestion in this subforums as well. But as you haven't gotten a reaction yet, I don't think I will get 1 either haha. Why make a feedback section if you don't react to the feedback? 😛

• TheZonk88
    57 posts

@kuratoro

imagine beeing a stuff Member in here.... so much bs topics in the Feedback section

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 795 posts

Hey everyone,

I sincerely apologise that this thread did not receive a response until now. You may already be aware of this, as it was introduced a little while ago now, but if not - your retinas can now relax and enjoy the dark mode we introduced! You can enable it by opening the meatball menu on the right, and toggling the dark mode slider to "on".

I hope that it satisfies the request you were all making and is suitable for your needs. If there are any improvements that you'd like us to make to it, or if you have any additional feedback, please do not hesitate to let us know!

@TheZonk88 - We continue to moderate this section and move any misplaced threads to their proper sections. I apologise for any clutter that you may see in between our moderation stints!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics