Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Roye209
    15 posts

Ubisoft Devs please do you have an update on this? Many of us have had to stay away from playing the game for days because of this bug. It would be nice to get some additional feedback and hopefully a timeline as to when this is expected to be fixed. Being silent on a bug this massive isn't very encouraging. Thanks so much.

• Roye209
    15 posts

@devilzcrest216 I have the same exact issue! So annoying.

• Roye209
    15 posts

@ubi-woofer  please do you have an update on this? Many of us have had to stay away from playing the game for days because of this bug. It would be nice to get some additional feedback and hopefully a timeline as to when this is expected to be fixed. Being silent on a bug this massive isn't very encouraging. Thanks so much.

• Roye209
    15 posts

@Ubi-Baron please any update on this Randvi/Taken for granted quest bug? A lot of us have had to stop playing the game for days becuase it's a HUGE bug. Can you at least give customers some sort of timeline as to when we can expect a fix? Right now all we've gotten is silence.

• CalApDafyd
    3 posts

Is there any update you can tell us on this at all? It still hasn't made its way onto the official bugs wall yet. It's actually a game breaking glitch seeing as it's a major plot point that can affect the end of the game.

• PredatorBowStan
    Original poster 5 posts

I know it's not an update but I'm seeing some people in this thread saying they've stopped playing the game because of this bug. So just wanted to say that you can just romance Randvi at the tower and move on with the story. That's what I've done myself and haven't experienced any issues. Sure, it's not the ideal solution, but at least you won't be depriving yourself of enjoying the game for so long because of a bug.

Romancing Randvi only counts as one Sigurd Strike anyway so there's still plenty of chances to get the good ending.

• hisbeastlyness
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • hisbeastlyness
    3 posts

PC: Same issue here as others are reporting. Selected "now is not the time," went to the long house and saw the romance dialog, left and came back and it was gone. The taken for granted quest is also missing from my completed quests page. Furthermore- when attempting to go back to earlier autosaves, the game loaded the wrong save and overwrote the autosaves x3. So yeah like 4 days worth of progress down the drain if this Randvi bug isn't fixed. Saw there is a entry on the wall for this bug now.

• R4MPZY
    13 posts

@predatorbowstan That doesnt really help if the quest disappeard from the game even before you could actually start it. When i first encounterd this bug i reloaded a save from before i even started the quest, right after you finished the first 3 pledges and the quest first becomes available, so instead i went on to do some raids and other stuff but the quest simply disappears from the game if you do, or dont do it.

• xFirewolf88x
    3 posts

@predatorbowstan That is what i ended up doing to continue with the story. However it was not the way i wanted to do this romance, it has allowed me to continue playing the game.

• ErCarlus
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ErCarlus
    2 posts

@predatorbowstan Not really an update or an idea or a fix. Your also suggesting an option which could end up in a bad result without the player being aware.

• nightinngales
    1 posts

Have the same issue and didn’t realize it until I was near the end of the game. My save from that was at 25h and my current save is at 96 hours. Are we going to get a fix for this or are we just expected to replay the entire game because the quest bugged out?

• Roye209
    15 posts

@ercarlus Exactly. While I truly appreciate the suggestion by @PredatorBowStan , it's not the way I intend to play. I don't get a lot of time to play video games anymore so I was planning to use now until after the thanksgiving break to enjoy the game. At this rate that won't happen. It's just frustrating that @Ubi-Woofer and Ubisoft refuse to update us a such a huge bug. This is actually a story breaking bug not just something small you can endure.

• nitewatcher98
    1 posts

That’s alright I had the same problem with this quest. So I opened a support ticket with Ubisoft and they asked me to take a short clip or picture of the problem. How am I suppose to take a picture of missing dialogue and a missing quest?

• Roye209
    15 posts

I should also add that this issue is happening for me on PS5. It seems it's happening on ALL platforms.

• Amaya-fj
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Amaya-fj
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Amaya-fj
    4 posts

Don't worry about the romance, just continue, at the end you can romance her, even if you tell her "just to be friends" in "taken for granted"

• Ricanth3Hulance
    1 posts

After completing the "taken for granted" quest with Randvi, I told her "now is not the time" .....every time I go and talk to her I only get "show me the alliance map" or "leave" options, ...can this be fixed soon as I am progressing through the game and don't wanna miss out on any crucial possibilities! I'm hoping the next update will fix this as there's alot of issues and this being a major one!

thanks

Suggested Topics