Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lady_Karleya
    2 posts

Hoping this gets fixed soon and quest choices retro-ed in because I chose the 'best' option of "Now is not the time" and I would hate to redo all my progress again if it doesn't work. I had to go back to a prior save and do a romanced line just in case.

I also had the option available after choosing option 2 while still playing and then disappear along with quest under completed after loading a save game.

Being able to romance 'Kassandra' is critical to the timeline 😂

• Roye209
    15 posts

@lady_karleya I hope so too! I've actually stopped playing the game for about 4 days now just becuase of the bug. It's so infuriating that someone from Ubi isn't giving any update (or at least hasn't given one since about a week ago) on such a huge bug.

• Anmixx
    21 posts

@ercarlus Not really an option I want to take since it kind of reflects badly on the relationship with Sigurd to cheat with his wife. Not to mention character of Eivor

• Roye209
    15 posts

@anmixx My point exactly.

• RobbieC988
    4 posts

It’s absolutely terrible that we still have not heard any update on this.

• Roye209
    15 posts

@Ubi-Woofer can you or someone else at Ubisoft tell us what's going on with this. We understand that fixes can take time but being silent, providing no feedback and not responding to your customers in a timely manner is really terrible.

• joshkgw
    1 posts

I'm 100hours in and

spoiler

I think this might be linked..?

• Tombraider7769
    11 posts

Having the same issue.
    Just saved the game after replaying the quest. Haven't clicked the 'Talk about us' option yet. Sounds like when I next play though the option won't even appear/ the quest will be gone from the log completely.

This needs fixing, don't want to waste time playing and end up not being able to romance Randvi 😞

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

After finishing the "Brewing storm" everything went back to normal in Ravensthorpe, suddenly "Taken for granted" was available and even Reda was approachable so I can finish "Viking for hire",
    so the solution is apparently to further go through the story and at least for me this Ravensthorpe issues fixed itself 😉

• KWMichi07
    1 posts

@claud1o The same exact thing happened to me.

• JHandibode
    21 posts

I have same issue completed " Taken for Granted:" after completing it (spoiler) and choosing not now . The quest disappeared from my completed quests. I no longer have ability to romance Randvi. I had to go a couple saves back redo. 5 hours later disappeared again. This is ridiculous and should not happen. 64 hours in not redoing now after getting my encampment to lvl 5 village and getting Excalibur sword. Please patch this issue Ubisoft. I put in trouble call as well.

• R4MPZY
    13 posts

@balla_jazzuz Thank you for sharing this, i put AC:V down when i encountered this bug and hoped they would fix it by the time i finished Yakuza: Like a Dragon, nearly 101 hours of gametime later there has not been a patch, so when i return to AC:V i really hope it is as you say because i did hope to romance Randvi unless Soma is possible.

• Roye209
    15 posts

Does anyone know how we can get the attention of the Admins? @Ubi-Woofer who set up this thread doesn't seem to care as he's ignored all our messages since last week. This is so ridiculous. How they can ignore such a MAJOR, story breaking, bug like this is beyond imagination. It's really unacceptable.

• bockboyz
    3 posts

@roye209 I see a new title update 1.0.4 coming out tomorrow that fixes various quest issues, although no specific quests are mentioned, maybe this quest will be fixed? Fingers crossed.

• bockboyz
    3 posts

For those who have kept playing after saying "now isn't a good time" to randvi, did it cause any other bugs after continuing on with the story? At this point I'm sort of over it but just want to make sure it doesn't cause any issues down the line with her dialogue glitched like that.

Don't want to cheat on Sigurd so would rather not date randvi at all.

• RobbieC988
    4 posts

@bockboyz here’s hoping they’ve fixed it in the patch tomorrow, I have a save right before the Randvi quest, I’ll test it out tomorrow when the patch is released.

• DemonArckangel
    5 posts

Hello, make the quest for Gunnar marriage," The forge and the flame", in the end Randvi will make a signal, she sits under a tree talk to her, and follow her, sitting in the log by a small water course we get to choose her that we love her and they start a romance

• DemonArckangel
    5 posts

@weltenbruch2020 Hello, make the quest for Gunnar marriage," The forge and the flame", in the end Randvi will make a signal, she sits under a tree talk to her, and follow her, sitting in the log by a small water course we get to choose her that we love her and they start a romance

• DemonArckangel
    5 posts

@crazy_ivan_131 Hello, make the quest for Gunnar marriage," The forge and the flame", in the end Randvi will make a signal, she sits under a tree talk to her, and follow her, sitting in the log by a small water course we get to choose her that we love her and they start a romance

• DemonArckangel
    5 posts

Hello all, I had the same problem about romance with Randvi, but i got a way to romance with her, all the player need to do is the Quest: The forge and the flame.
    In Gunnar marriage, after the vows Randvi makes a signal to Eivor, she will be under a tree, talk to her, will start a dialog and you need to follow her, in the end they sit in a log by a water course and she tells she is getting divorced, and we get a choice to tell that we love her ... End of problem for the romance with her.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics