Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RubberDuck159
    3 posts

Also having the same problem. As soon as I complete the taken for granted quest, and load my save later on, the alliance map is the only option I have talking to Randvi. Seems like Randvi is just bugged in general

• hariselele
    2 posts

Does anyone know if it's working? I mean is it still bugging or can you actually choose "Now isn't a good time"?

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@bockboyz Didn't cause any other bugs, and the whole issue fixed itself by finishing "The brewing storm" in the main story line, everything was fine after that mission.
    I'm on PS4.

• CalApDafyd
    3 posts

@balla_jazzuz I heard this fixes it but you miss out on actually being able to interact with the her to do the little side romancing options like the archer competition with Petra for example. Is that true?

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@callum__destiny You will take her out on the countryside, do a side mission and fight together, have a drinking game and then a tower scene where you are able to romance her.

• CalApDafyd
    3 posts

@balla_jazzuz Just noticed I'm a few missions passed A Brewing Storm and still the same issue. Ah well. Maybe it will just randomly come back to me later idk.

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@callum__destiny Let's hope so! So many issues and the last patch seemingly doesn't help much regarding the feedback it receives in this forum...sadly.

• JHandibode
    23 posts

Ubisoft so latest patch gives more save points but not to fix "Taken for Granted " glitch. This was first assassin's creed game for me. I am not impressed with all the bugs. Quests disappeared after completion. Getting stuck on bridges. Quests not starting. Need patch for Randvi romance. Ubisoft communicate with actual feedback.

• JHandibode
    23 posts

@demonarckangel do you need to be broken up first with another romance?

• ciellina
    1 posts

This is not fixed with the new patch. Dialogue still vanishes after reload. 16 days since release and one of the main story choices are still broken. Very disappointing.

• Crazy_Ivan_131
    3 posts

yeah the new patch does NOT fix this problem for me. tried it just now... oh well

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1267 posts

Hello everyone, thank you for continuing to report your experiences of this issue here in this thread.

I can confirm that this issue was not addressed by today's patch (1.0.4) however I am pleased to say that the developers have been able to reproduce it, and I am waiting to hear from them if they require any additional information to aid them in working on a fix for a future update. If anything further is required, I will reply again to request this.

For additional visibility, a second, slightly different issue with starting "Taken for Granted" has been recognised and reproduced by the developers as well, which may be applicable to some of you in this thread. This issue is that Randvi is interrupted when speaking with the player, and as such the questline cannot be started in the first place, again preventing the romance option from being possible.

When more information is available on either issue, I will be sure to share it here. Thank you for your patience and understanding in the meantime; I can fully appreciate the frustration caused by this issue and I hope that we'll be able to tell you more about an incoming fix soon.

@Roye209 I would also like to just quickly say - I was not ignoring this thread 🙂 I post updates as frequently as I can, however until today I did not have any additional details to share. I apologise if you thought we weren't listening, but rest assured that we are!

Official Response
  • bockboyz
    3 posts

@balla_jazzuz sorry I am little confused. You say you take her out on the countryside after and whatnot, but if I already selected "now is not the right time" I have already done all that. You are saying once you do the brewing storm you redo the quest again?

• xFirewolf88x
    3 posts

@ubi-woofer

I am glad the Developers were able to reproduce the issue and are looking for a fix!

Thank you for the update, and look forward to additional information when you have it.

• JHandibode
    23 posts

It seems developers dont care. Only bugs they care to patch are bugs that are beneficial. Bugs that destroy your immersion and story they care little to fix. This is my first assassin's creed game, i am not impressed. Needs to be fixed. Randvi is main character and its disservice not to fix issue to interact with her.

• JHandibode
    23 posts

@ubi-woofer ,
    Why didnt patch fix " Taken for Granted " bug? I cant still romance Randvi yet alone talk to character. All she does is talk about maps. Fix it please.

• bwat47
    1 posts

@balla_jazzuz finishing a brewing storm did not fix it for me

• selthboy
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer Thank you for keeping us updated! I'm pretty disappointed that this bug still isn't fixed by this patch, but I hope it's fixed in the next patch. Knowing the developers are aware and can reproduce the bug gives me hope this issue can get fixed soon.

• Roye209
    15 posts

@ubi-woofer First of all, thank you so much for updating us. I understand that you didn't have any info to share so there was really nothing to say, however I think most of us would still appreciate a check in from you even if it's just to inform us that you're still waiting for more info. Sometimes when we hear nothing for a week it feels like no one actually cares about a bug this huge. If it was something that was minor I understand, but a lot of us have had to stop playing the game we love so much for a week+ becuase this is a HUGE, story breaking bug. I hope the developers understand this and work on something very soon becuase some of us can't play until then (unless we choose a narrative we'd rather not).

Or (and this could be VERY crucial) can you confirm from the devs that even though the "Taken for granted" quest disappears from the completed quest and the option to talk to Randvi about SPOILER the romance option is missing we can still keep playing and the next patch would add the quest back to completed quest list and bring back the option to romance her retrospectively? This would REALLY help as it would allows some of us to continue the game while the patch is being worked on.

Thanks

• Tulay96
    1 posts

Joining @Roye209 in asking if we could get some sort of confirmation that we can romance Randvi retrospectively, because I am 100h into this game and I really want to romance Randvi, but if I have to start over again to do it, I will be heartbroken/sad/[censored] off/unhappy/etc.

Hopefully, we can get some clarification soon on that...

Suggested Topics