ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• XxKreavenxX
    15 posts

@danielmcd98

I saw that thread. I should also note that Petra is also missing for me. Wonder if her being gone is messing some stuff up.

• Kal-Erick
    1 posts

@dabpanda

I did the quest at 29 hours i to the game (been exploring a lot and doing many side quests) chose the “now is not the right time” option, after I woke up I went about my business exploring.

at 31 hours I went back to chat with randvi, no other options but view the map.

looked in my completed quests and it is not there.

so I am also having the issue you described.

what a terrible bug. I read that you can romance again later in the story if you make this choice and now I don’t know if it will ever happen.

• XxKreavenxX
    15 posts

Dropping this hear as well.

I broke up with Petra who quickly disappeared upon next login and has yet to return.
    When speaking with Randvi I can ask her how she is doing. (I believe this starts the romance option?) The very first line plays out ok,but the second line that shows up skips to the end half way through. Then acts like I never asked her how she was doing. I can even click on that option again. And again, and again.

Currently I am afraid to play through more if they can not get these working on the next patch. And I don't want to restart since I have no clue if it would actually fix it. Or if I would run into again since we don't know what is causing it.

• XxKreavenxX
    15 posts

Same exact thing here. Have not seen anything official with it.

I would ask 1 thing. Can you find Petra? She has disappeared for me.

• XxKreavenxX
    15 posts

After snooping all over the place. I expect there will be a patch on Monday or Tuesday. With luck this gets fixed with it.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 796 posts

Hey guys,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

Just to confirm, is the option still there or did it disappear? Can you try moving to a different spot before speaking with her?

Personally I encounted this issue, but after moving a little it then allowed me to continue.

For anyone seeing this could you provide us with a video of that occurring as well?

Official Response
  • XxKreavenxX
    15 posts

@ubi-baron I have tried several different locations prior to speaking with Randvi and it continues. I have a video. I can upload to youtube or google drive. Its your choice.

• XxKreavenxX
    15 posts

@ubi-baron Will just put this here.

I have a google drive as well if you would rather that.

• Niyr5
    3 posts
    Hey guys,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

Just to confirm, is the option still there or did it disappear? Can you try moving to a different spot before speaking with her?

Personally I encounted this issue, but after moving a little it then allowed me to continue.

For anyone seeing this could you provide us with a video of that occurring as well?

The option is there, she stops speaking after saying "I somewhat feel trapped..." the. Goes back to the dialog options, 'Show me the alliance map,' 'Are you all right?', and 'Leave.'

• igodsoe
    1 posts

@cowboy-v1 Same issue here on PC, happens any time I load any save file after beating "taken for granted" mission... hope they fix this soon because I'm tryna romance Randvi without having to replay hours of the game

• XxKreavenxX
    15 posts

@Ubi-Baron
    Is this still being looked at? And if so, are you able to tell us if its safe to push through the story with out jeopardizing this quest after a fix is implemented?

• H0lmarn
    7 posts

After i cleared the vinland zone, and returned to england i went to randvi to complete the quest and she didnt have the romance choice there anymore. And i know she had before i went to vinland. Is this intendent or is it bugged and i need to load an old save?

• Fungishrader
    16 posts

This happened to me too. I checked my completed quest line and the Randvi quest line had completely disappeared, even though I had completed it and had previous romantic dialogue options.

now I only have the option to ask to look at the alliance map. 😞

• H0lmarn
    7 posts

@fungishrader feels great to know that im 40+ hours into the game and this happens

• Fungishrader
    16 posts

So I completed the Taken for granted Quest storyline and chose the story dialogue option ‘now is not the time’ when Randvi kissed Eivor.

When I got back to the longhouse And met her again I had the dialogue option to talk about our feelings - so I decided to reciprocate her feelings but then decided to reload my last check point and choose a different dialogue option.

when I got back to the longhouse to initiate the conversation again, the dialogue option was gone and I am only left with ‘can I look at the alliance map?’ .

My taken for granted quest has disappeared completely from my completed quests too.

like, I guess this is gonna affect my story progression with Sigurd but idk... please can you fix this ??

• Fungishrader
    16 posts

@h0lmarn I know how you feel. I think this glitch is actually happening to a lot of people so Ubisoft should take notice soon

• H0lmarn
    7 posts

@fungishrader my biggest concern is how they gona fix it for people who choice this path in the story and now its gone, cause its already saved in the files

• Fungishrader
    16 posts

@h0lmarn has the Taken for Granted quest line disappeared from your completed quests ? It has for me. I’m guessing that means the story choice will default to ‘no infidelity’ at the very least

• H0lmarn
    7 posts

@fungishrader yes its gone from completed quests

• Fungishrader
    16 posts

@h0lmarn I feel like as long as they can patch back our completed quest, the dialogue option should return so we can talk to Randvi

Suggested Topics