Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Fungishrader
    16 posts

Same here. 30 hours in. I don’t know what to do 😭

• WhyMyGames
    1 posts

After completing 'Taken For Granted' quest and selecting the, 'Now is not the time option.' reloading that save will make the 'Let's talk about us" dialogue option disappear. This is frustrating if you're wanting to play your story a certain way. After playing around with it for a while to see if there was a workaround I found that even when loading to an earlier save and ignoring the mission and making a pledge, exiting a conversation with Randvi would now take 10-15 seconds which is an issue I also encountered after having completed the quest. At this point I have reloaded an earlier save and won't progress the story for fear of more bugs down the line and because I'd prefer to play the story through with my preferred narrative.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@xxkreavenxx Thank you for the video, and thank you for the extra details.

I've passed this on to the team to be looked into, and hopefully they will be able to look into this further.

One thing is may be worth trying is starting a Feast, if you have the required buildings or sleeping and trying afterwards. Obviously we will look into this issue, just thinking of things you could try to see if that makes any different to the issue. As mentioned I did have this myself, but was able to press on when standing on her right, although if you have tried being in different locations then it may not work for everyone.

Official Response
  • VanillaElls
    8 posts

@whymygames I'm having this same problem and its holding me off from playing quite a bit. The quest vanishes from the completed quests log and acts as if it never happened, no dialogue etc after reloading a save. Ubisoft please take note of this ! Seems like a brutal bug

• Lewis_-_Rocks
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • VanillaElls
    8 posts

@lewis_-_rocks I'm having this issue too, but even earlier, right after I completed Taken for Granted quest and chose "Now is not the time", i saw the new dialogue "lets talk about us" at the alliance map, tried it then reloaded my save to see it was completely missing now, and the quest itself vanished from the completed quest log. On reddit a ton of users are saying the same thing across all platforms. Loading a save after completing it somehow breaks it

• Lewis_-_Rocks
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Fungishrader
    16 posts

@bwac22 same, my taken for granted quest has also disappeared from my completed quests

• Fungishrader
    16 posts

Can someone tag a dev in this ?

• Fungishrader
    16 posts

@vanillaells you’ve bit the nail on the head, hundreds of people are having this problem with the taken for granted quest @ubi-baron

• CowboySteve200
    2 posts

after the quest(taken for granted) if you choose the “now is not the time” option and save and load the game the dialogue to continue the romance disappears for the rest of the game.

• Respiration.PeS
    6 posts

@cowboy-v1 I also had this happen. I hope there's a fix. or it was intentional until later at some point.

• H0lmarn
    7 posts

@fungishrader
    I just hope its fixed soon

• Crazy_Ivan_131
    3 posts

@dabpanda 54 hours (pc) got back from vinland, finished the 'taken for granted' by choosing the 'now is not the right time' went back to the settlement, the option was there but on the 2nd try it disappeared, took me by surprise so i reloaded the save and it was still gone. that worried me so i searched the web and what do you know its bugged, yay, lucky thing i still had a save before i stared the quest... scared to touch the game until it is patched

• Crazy_Ivan_131
    3 posts

@h0lmarn 54 hours (pc) got back from vinland, finished the 'taken for granted' by choosing the 'now is not the right time' went back to the settlement, the option was there but on the 2nd try it disappeared, took me by surprise so i reloaded the save and it was still gone. that worried me so i searched the web and what do you know its bugged, yay, lucky thing i still had a save before i stared the quest... scared to touch the game until it is patched

• Noot-Noot-Noot
    1 posts

@fungishrader

I did exactly the same thing as you, except when I get back to the longhouse i don't have the option to "talk about us" I can either say "nothing at the moment" or "can i see the alliance map" and it sucks cuz I want to get with randvi later in the game.

• Fungishrader
    16 posts

@noot-noot-noot it’s a massive bug, loads of people are having trouble with it! I have a manual save on Taken for Granted but it’s about 5 hours behind, and I’m starting to think I might just have to revert back to it 0.0

• Fungishrader
    16 posts

this is exactly what is happening to me as well. It’s not intentional it is a bug

• Weltenbruch2020
    16 posts

Same as so many others: I finished the "Taken for Granted" quest, told her "Now is not the time", went back to the settlement, saw the follow up dialogue option "Lets talk about us" once, didn't take it because I wanted to wait until

spoiler

never saw it again after restarting the game. Thats just frustrating...can someone from ubisoft finally react to that dumpster fire of a quest?

• Weltenbruch2020
    16 posts

Same. I finished the "Taken for Granted" quest, told her "Now is not the time", went back to the settlement, saw the follow up dialogue option "Lets talk about us" once, didn't take it because I wanted to wait and never saw it again after restarting the game.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics