Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-iNJzVcRG
    Original poster 3 posts

Just got my Collector's Edition (PC version) and I have to admit I am a bit disappointed.

First of all, it is smaller than previous Boxes as it is just a box with some stuff inside (and something outside !!!) and it is not meant as exposition stand.
    Moreover, as I mentioned, all the collectibles do not fit inside the box, the steelbook and the pouch with the mini-figurine were just outside the "Collector Box" in the main parcel box.

Beside these "minor issues", I can not stand the lack of the physical game box. Unlike consoles versions, the PC version ships whit an empty slot and it feels to me like something is missing, even if I got my digital copy of the game. As a Collector, I think that someone who buy collector's editions wants just to collect things, and the main game box should be one of them. At least for the Art. Beside this, PC gamers and Consoles gamers pay the same amount of money but the first have less in return, and this does not seems fair to me. I know that the german market has the "Code in a box" solution, which would have been nice for other people too. I know this is the story since Origins and that's why it is frustrating.

These are just my impressions on the Collector's Edition, I have not installed the game yet, but what I read in other posts is not encouraging.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics