Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CasualUplay
    Original poster 4 posts

I understand other people might like Photo Mode, but I can't stand it. While you have given me the option to turn of initiating the Photo Mode, which I appreciate, there is no option to get rid of the photo map markers other than constantly "hiding" them each, one by one... but "new" ones KEEP APPEARING!

The function to make them invisible doesn't work, and doesn't SAVE that I want them hidden either way.

Please give an option to turn all photos OFF in the main menu options.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Netspook
    287 posts

@casualuplay
    Not sure why so many hates this, since at least for me, there's only a few photos appearing at a time.

Options are always good, though, wouldn't mind being able to turn this off, if that makes people happy.

• Dark-Coco
    17 posts

You can turn it off in options...

• CasualUplay
    Original poster 4 posts

@dark-coco

not in any of the options I could find.
    The only option that even references Photo Mode is the option to turn of the access to it via input commands (such as pressing both sticks to enter the mode)
    What I am referring to, is the fact that the actual map icons are on my map and I have no way to remove them except individually.
    I want those map icons gone, forever.
    I do not use photo mode, I do not like photo mode, I do not want to see other peoples random pictures in my game.
    As previously stated, I am not asking for photo mode to be removed, just the option for it to be disabled completely for those (like me) that do not like it.

• AGamerAndYou
    3 posts

play offline then. then you wont see the photos people share.. or just not go over them? they really dont make a difference to the game

• CasualUplay
    Original poster 4 posts

@agamerandyou that is your opinion, I think they ruin my experience, that is my opinion, with the option available, we can both play the way we would like. I am seeking that option.

• matscotty
    12 posts

You can hide the photos if you click left stick when in map to bring up legend, then scroll to the bottom & click the blue eye next to Misc. this hides all photos.

• Minkles13
    13 posts

Unfortunately this doesn't work though..... The only solution is play in offline mode. I too find it not game breaking but annoying, I have no issue with people wanting to take screenshots but if you're not interested then it shouldn't be forced onto your map.

• CasualUplay
    Original poster 4 posts

@matscotty I see that option, and it works for hiding other things (the same option was present in Odyssey, tho it had to be "reset" each time you loaded your game), but the one for photos doesn't do anything.

• matscotty
    12 posts

@casualuplay yeah it’s very hit & miss sometimes it works, mostly doesn’t. Like you said I wish there was an option to permanently turn off.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics