ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• raphaelzoren
    Original poster 24 posts

I'm playing the latest version of PS4:

After I caught the flying note at the north of Ledecestrescire town (directly north of the drinking horn minigame), nothing happened.

The map is already marking this as a completed activity (X) but I don't have neither the tattoo nor progression towards the region's artifacts.

Kind of a bummer that this small thing will keep out of the 100% trophy completion. Any idea how to fix it?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 703 posts

@raphaelzoren Hey there! I'm sorry that this did not register - is the note 100% gone? I know they reset if you don't catch them in time,

I will report this, however the only workaround would be to reload a previous save at the moment.

Official Response
  • raphaelzoren
    Original poster 24 posts

@ubi-spud Hi, yes, it is 100% gone. I only noticed hours later when I was doing clean up of the artifacts in the area and I was surprised that I didn't have them all checked so I don't currently have a previous savefile I can go to sadly.

• yaggii974
    1 posts

Hi, I have the same problem on ps4 pro, I did all the artefacts but 1 still missing, so I can't complete the map

• Max9Zz
    1 posts

Hi,
    i have got exactly the same problem on Xbox series X. I catch the artefact (flying paper) on Ledecestrescire , the map is well marked with a cross but the artefact is not counted.
    now the map is finished , all is clear but i miss this artefact.
    Now i played 120 hours so i can not reload an old save.

The updates 1.0.4 and the last 1.1.0 did not solve this bug.
    I need the 100% on this game.
    Please do something.

Maxime.

Suggested Topics