Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PrelawDock0385
    Original poster 3 posts

In Ledecestrescire, northeast of Sudwella monastery is a camp and a goliath holding wealth. I killed him but the wealth keeps on showing on the map. I didn't notice if it was autolooted so I dont't know if I actually got it. I can't manually loot it and it didn't add to the collected wealth of the territory so i can't complete the area. I meditated, fast traveled back and forth and restarted the game and nothing worked.

undefinedundefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Hearthmann
    7 posts

@prelawdock0385 You maybe didn't loot the guy? When i kill a guy with wealth items sometimes it takes 30 secs to a minute delay for the item to be lootable from corpse.

• PrelawDock0385
    Original poster 3 posts

I have auto loot skill so I don’t need to loot at all usually. The guy is dead in front of me (first photo)and you can see that the only option is to carry the body @hearthmann

• Hearthmann
    7 posts

@prelawdock0385 yeah, usually there is a delay on when item appears from corpse for some reason with wealth npcs, so auto-loot won't help you loot it if its appearance from corpse had the 30 sec- minute delay. If corpse is gone i would just try resting a few days at ravensthorpe and fast traveling back to see if he respawns.

• PrelawDock0385
    Original poster 3 posts

I waited near the corpse just in case it allows me to loot, I fast traveled back and forth after days just in case he respawns, I even restarted the game and still the same. I read it’s a common bug with other npcs as well @hearthmann

• MarcUeberall
    3 posts

@prelawdock0385 same here, but it happened a little up in the north west. killed two guards, looted them and the marker on the map still shows the treasure. when returning to the scene, all enemies respawned except those carrying the loot. they are still dead and are marked as a wealth location. i've got no idea if the wealth counter progressed for me.

• Sancten3
    1 posts

@prelawdock0385 I had exact same bug, I reloaded a older save, rushed this Mob instantly without starting a raid, killed him and it worked.

• MarcUeberall
    3 posts

reload didn't do the trick for me, but i can confirm that if you fast travel in and out, the enemies get respawned and can be looted to receive the wealth. i had the same bug a third time at a monastery and i was missing three wealth ticks in total in the region summary.

• z1kkxd
    1 posts

fast traveling didn't work for me but luckily i saved just before raiding and reloading that save fixed it for me

• Nicecowman123
    1 posts

I have collected loot off of two people, one in Sudwella Monastery and in a camp north east of that. The loot does not go into my count on the region and it is showing that it is still there on the map.

• Leannan96
    1 posts

So I’ve completed one of the main wealth markers near Alcestre monastery - there’s a camp where you have to kill the “murderer” and looting his body obtains you a Ignot.

ive completed this and received the loot however the symbol is not disappearing from the map and I’m unsure on whether it has been counted towards my overall “wealth” completion.

ive restarted the game and returned to the camp at a later time but the character is still dead and marker still showing!

• BottlesNZ
    1 posts

I have this issue too, one in sudwella monastery and then 2 in fort not too far away.

• jortyjort69
    1 posts

2 wealth items not counting toward territory completion in ledecestrescire one is an carbon ingot in sudwella monastery and the other is another carbon ingot found in the barbarian camp to the north east both from lotted bodies

• Kuratoro
    97 posts

@jortyjort69 Haha this is probably why I am hella confused that my wealth is not yet at 100 percent in that region.

• Saint.Balthazar
    19 posts

After killing the giant enemy archetype, it's supposed to drop wealth/ingot, but there's no Loot feedback. There's only Carry/Set Trap.

See images below:
    https://imgur.com/a/nW4Mx6z

• Saint.Balthazar
    19 posts

After killing the enemy holding wealth, no loot pickup feedback can be seen

See images below:
    https://imgur.com/a/inqSV6P

• CarlosF2012
    2 posts

I found an issue doing Ledecestrescire - collectibles sweep.

At one point there is a place to get you to need to Kill the Murderer enemy and loot his body.

So I did and I cant collect it. The indicator shows that there is loot on him, but there is no interaction, to collect it. 
    undefined

• CarlosF2012
    2 posts

@leannan96 : did you solve this problem - i do have same situation ?

• turtledisc
    2 posts

@saint-balthazar this happened to me as well

• turtledisc
    2 posts

I have it as well at Sudwella Monastry - I think because the marked guy got blown up rather than killed by Eivor

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics