Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • CaduTorquato_
    3 posts

It's happening to me too, I play on the pc and I'm already playing the game and the head of the 3 wolves and the boar I killed appears.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

I'm very happy to say that the patch notes for title update 1.1.0 - releasing tomorrow - have now been published, and this issue with the missing legendary animal trophies in the longhouse is an issue fixed in this update! Here's the information provided in the patch notes for your reference:

Legendary animal trophies will now correctly appear in the Longhouse.

Thank you all for your continued patience regarding this issue, and for your understanding. I'd also like to once again thank everyone who provided images, videos and accounts of the issue for us to send to the developers; these were instrumental in the investigation and meant that we could get this fix prepared. Should anyone have any questions, further issues or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Official Response
  • Khaghan01
    1 posts

I've completed the hunts for the Elk of the Bloody Peaks and Black Shuck and delivered them to the taxidermist, but the trophies don't show up in the longhouse. I've checked around online, and I can't find anybody who has been able to locate the trophies and there are a number of posts on Reddit and various other boards reporting the same issue.

• Ckpepper02
    2 posts

@ubi-ginge Sweet! Is there a photo you can share with the location of where the trophies should be showing up inside the longhouse?

• PeSo.EsT
    3 posts

In "Assassin's Creed: Valhalla", I hunted all the legendary creatures. The loot that was supposed to be displayed at my house did not show up, and it was still empty.I think the visual achievement is an important demonstration of the player's game history.
    And you can also look at the upper left corner of my screenshot. Because I don't want to hear Reda telling stories, I can't talk to Reda, nor can I complete the task.undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

• m1au
    45 posts

Installed patch 1.04., still no trophies showing in my longhouse..
    Tried killing a new legendary animal, nothing happens. I really hoped they would fix at least 1 of my 2 occuring bugs, but no.

• chadsmack0901
    2 posts

The only trophy the shows for me is the wolf head. I have killed two others yet they never showed up. Hope they fix soon.

• moffel19
    2 posts

Same issue over here deffeat al animals bud no tropfy #stupidbuggs #acvalhalla

They have fixt the fabric bugg tho thankfully for that one keep it up #ubisoft

• sicplagu3
    30 posts

Legendary animals still not on display in the longhouse with v1.04. I've turned in 5 trophies already and only one is on display.

• NeOVoltron
    95 posts

Has this been fixed in the new patch?

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

Nope. None of the bugs I've reported/know about have been.

• m1au
    45 posts

tbh i don't know what they even fixed.
    Runes not categorized, duplicate items still in inventory, graphical glitches with arrows..i mean those things dont bother me a lot but wth was that patch about?! every more wealth bugs now..

• Rousch_IV
    3 posts

November 26th after the new patch, killed the another legendary but his nor any of the other trophies have shown up in the longhouse.

• UwU_Shamaki
    1 posts

So, I've killed every legendary beast of the game and i have not a single trophy in the great hall and that's starting to be a bother as i can't find someone with the same issue so i post it.
    I killed the first beast before seeing the volva for the first time and i killed the rest with the hunter's hut built, he takes my trophies from my inventory, he cross the picture of the beast of the list but nothing appears in the great hall. At first it was fine but now that i have almost every thing done and there's no new game plus i feel bad for that bug as i loved finding and fighting the beasts.

• Fractal009
    63 posts

Just do as I will do. Uninstall and stop buying Ubisoft s games... simple solution

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

@fractal009 I won't be in future, but I have already invested a lot of money and time into this game. And I want what I paid for.

• SaintOfSin
    1 posts

@sicplagu3 I’ve killed them all and only the bear and hyena are showing up on mine

• PeeKay85
    6 posts

Same issue by me, only the first animal is shown in the longhouse.

• B44el
    1 posts

I killed my first hunt, the Elk. i can't even speak to Wallace..He just sits at the table and cuts that damn meat...and no prompt or talk appears.

• Shade_587
    10 posts

I'm on PS4 Pro and having the same issue. Only the wolf head is showing, but I've killed the 3 Corpse Feeder Wolves, the Elk of Bloody Peaks, the Black Shuck, and the Beast of the Hills Bear.

I've not come across the other 5 animals yet to kill.

• Robster_500
    7 posts

For all those that do have a couple of thropys in the longhouse.. where do they spawn? Like on the wall behind your throne or in your room or..!?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics