Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SOLVED [RESOLVED] Legendary Animal trophies do not appear on the longhouse wall after submitting them to Wallace | POST HERE

39 Likes/262 Replies/21580 Views
    chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

Yep. I still don't have mine either.
    In fact none of the bugs I have reported / know about have been fixed. I'd really just like them to patch the zealot that is dead without me killing him and is un-interactable thus locking me out of the entire order questline to be fixed. So I can actually play the game.

• m1au
    52 posts

Installed patch 1.04., still no trophies showing in my longhouse..
    Tried killing a new legendary animal, nothing happens. I really hoped they would fix at least 1 of my 2 occuring bugs, but no.

• chadsmack0901
    2 posts

The only trophy the shows for me is the wolf head. I have killed two others yet they never showed up. Hope they fix soon.

• moffel19
    2 posts

Same issue over here deffeat al animals bud no tropfy #stupidbuggs #acvalhalla

They have fixt the fabric bugg tho thankfully for that one keep it up #ubisoft

• sicplagu3
    33 posts

Legendary animals still not on display in the longhouse with v1.04. I've turned in 5 trophies already and only one is on display.

• NeOVoltron
    118 posts

Has this been fixed in the new patch?

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

Nope. None of the bugs I've reported/know about have been.

• m1au
    52 posts

tbh i don't know what they even fixed.
    Runes not categorized, duplicate items still in inventory, graphical glitches with arrows..i mean those things dont bother me a lot but wth was that patch about?! every more wealth bugs now..

• Rousch_IV
    3 posts

November 26th after the new patch, killed the another legendary but his nor any of the other trophies have shown up in the longhouse.

• UwU_Shamaki
    1 posts

So, I've killed every legendary beast of the game and i have not a single trophy in the great hall and that's starting to be a bother as i can't find someone with the same issue so i post it.
    I killed the first beast before seeing the volva for the first time and i killed the rest with the hunter's hut built, he takes my trophies from my inventory, he cross the picture of the beast of the list but nothing appears in the great hall. At first it was fine but now that i have almost every thing done and there's no new game plus i feel bad for that bug as i loved finding and fighting the beasts.

• Fractal009
    63 posts

Just do as I will do. Uninstall and stop buying Ubisoft s games... simple solution

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

@fractal009 I won't be in future, but I have already invested a lot of money and time into this game. And I want what I paid for.

• SaintOfSin
    1 posts

@sicplagu3 I’ve killed them all and only the bear and hyena are showing up on mine

• PeeKay85
    6 posts

Same issue by me, only the first animal is shown in the longhouse.

• B44el
    1 posts

I killed my first hunt, the Elk. i can't even speak to Wallace..He just sits at the table and cuts that damn meat...and no prompt or talk appears.

• Shade_587
    10 posts

I'm on PS4 Pro and having the same issue. Only the wolf head is showing, but I've killed the 3 Corpse Feeder Wolves, the Elk of Bloody Peaks, the Black Shuck, and the Beast of the Hills Bear.

I've not come across the other 5 animals yet to kill.

• Robster_500
    7 posts

For all those that do have a couple of thropys in the longhouse.. where do they spawn? Like on the wall behind your throne or in your room or..!?

• ChewySolo21
    1 posts

I have currently beaten and delivered five legendary animals. I have gotten the rewards however the trophy heads are not showing in my longhouse. I am currently playing on a PS4.

• Reesef2000
    9 posts

@chewysolo21 I play ps4 as well, I’ve beaten all of them and I too can’t see them. I don’t know where in the longhouse they are supposed to be anyways

• speedynl21
    79 posts

@robster_500
    when looking at the inside wals they shoud show between the 2 shields

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics