Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ryugo7
    3 posts

@swisschaox

yeah I just installed version 1.04 on PS4 hoping to god this would be fixed and it wasn’t. [censored] is the point of hunting those damn animals if we can’t even see the trophies!?!?

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

I'm very happy to say that the patch notes for title update 1.1.0 - releasing tomorrow - have now been published, and this issue with the missing legendary animal trophies in the longhouse is an issue fixed in this update! Here's the information provided in the patch notes for your reference:

Legendary animal trophies will now correctly appear in the Longhouse.

Thank you all for your continued patience regarding this issue, and for your understanding. I'd also like to once again thank everyone who provided images, videos and accounts of the issue for us to send to the developers; these were instrumental in the investigation and meant that we could get this fix prepared. Should anyone have any questions, further issues or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Official Response
  • Ryugo7
    3 posts

@ibanez921 this issue wasn’t fixed

• Ryugo7
    3 posts

@robster_500 but it didn’t really fix anything..?

• Uranus888
    2 posts

For what I read ppl are getting the trophies now as long as the animals are killed after the patch. I'm afraid that for me and others, that killed them before the patch, the walls will remain empty 😞

• m1au
    48 posts

@uranus888
    I killed 2 of them after 1.04 on PC and neither did I got a trophy for the new ones, nor the old ones did get visible

• Uranus888
    2 posts

@m1au
    Ah ok. So there is still hope 🙂

• Ibanez921
    19 posts

@neovoltron Nope! Still as broken as the day the game came out.

• Ibanez921
    19 posts

For me, after the patch the first thing I did was check to see if the wolf ability was fixed (it was not). Next I went to Wallace and turned in my Elk head and my black shuck head, which miraculously appeared on the walls of the longhouse where they should be. About 5 or 6 hours more into the game, I killed the Corpse Feeders (not an easy fight on berserkr) and went to turn them in, thinking that this issue had been fixed silently but not made it into the patch notes.

Well... looks like now I'm having the same issue that someone else had in this post. The elk and shuck are displaying, but not the Corpse feeders now. I've had to just reload an autosave so I at least have the trophy in my inventory still, but super disappointed after getting faked out like that... really thought it was fixed 😞

• Ibanez921
    19 posts

@moffel19 I've looted a LOT of chests, I'm about 53 hours into the game and have totally completed a few areas in england... so far I have only 3 fabric.

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

@ibanez921
    you only get fabric in the high level areas, but you start to get a lot of it. that being said afaik it still stops spawning after you max out your ration & quiver.

also, i've killed all but the blood swine now and i still have no heads on my wall at all

• evilhippo
    78 posts

@ibanez921 Wrong thread, you will get more & better replies in the thread about fabric rather than wall trophies 😁

• ExpressedZero68
    18 posts

I have ALL of them and the achievement for it, but only 3 of them show up in my Longhouse... just how Bug ridden is this game???

• fastica
    5 posts

Add me to the list. Killed 5 legendary animals, handed all of them to the hunting hut and none is showing in the longhouse even with patch 1.0.4
    I know this is a big game and some bugs are inevitable, but come on! How can anyone tested this??
    I'm loving the game, but every gaming session I'm finding a new bug. It was clearly released too early.

• tragicnightmare
    6 posts

PS4 here, killed the 3 wolves, elk and bear. Only the bear shows up. Ran around for a while looking for them until I realized there just not there.

• Fractal009
    63 posts

@ibanez921

I got same issue, I killed 6 Legendary Beasts, and none of them as a trophy, NONE !!!!!!!

• littleuzi2
    1 posts

@speedynl21 what two shields? Behind the throne?

• ImaginaryRuins
    382 posts

On topic; this issue still happens after the patch. This is why I built the Hunter House BUT have not interacted with the NPC to turn in the animal trophies yet.

Ubisoft please could you work harder and fix all these glitches and bugs?

• speedynl21
    79 posts

@littleuzi2
    when you walk to your room, you see them left and right, they are in the main hall on both sides

• Jnastynati512
    2 posts

None of the legendary animals are showing in long house and my wolf has disappeared from long house more bugs

• Delphus68
    2 posts

Same here, got 6 or 7 animals, but only 2 showing up in the first 2 spots in the front of the longhouse lenghtwise 😞

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics