Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SOLVED [RESOLVED] Legendary Animal trophies do not appear on the longhouse wall after submitting them to Wallace | POST HERE

39 Likes/262 Replies/21556 Views
    MojoCreed
    20 posts

I can't see the legendary animal trophies anywhere, unless they're well hidden somewhere? I think this is a bug for me on pc.

• lorddarthmaul76
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Gamesbroke2020
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • stallattack
    34 posts

@swisschaox I killed all legendary animals... nothing is displayed before and after the patch. not even a single one is displayed (PC). I even hunted the Vinland moose and Steinnbjorn something too ... still nothing..

• Dahmzor
    18 posts

@gamesbroke2020 190 hours of gameplay for me, a lot of other games for the same price have far less content, story and gameplay time. Yes there are bugs, sometimes they are un-avoidable because they work in the development office but not on all platforms, which is hard to test due to the amount of different rigs people own.

And yes I have seen Ubisoft acknowledge threads about the bugs and apologise and say they are looking into fixing them.

Give them a chance.

• Gamesbroke2020
    14 posts

@dahmzor nah they put out a broken game. I'd rather spend 30 hours in a well built game then 300 in a mediocre one. besides having a different rig shouldn't matter I'm playing on a ps4 pro. I will give them the story though. That is literally the only reason I'm still trying to play the game. and another thin how can it work on the development office but not for all platforms? It's kinda their job to make it work for all platforms they release the game for. If they were just going to make it work for PC then dont release it on console. But no then they wouldn't get that sweet sweet console money.

• Gamesbroke2020
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Gamesbroke2020
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1061 posts

Hello everyone,

Please accept my apologies for the delay in our update on this topic! I've now created this "megathread" for this issue with the legendary animal trophies not appearing on the longhouse wall as they should, and have added it to our reported issue megathreads list. I've merged a large quantity of threads already into this one, and will be continuing to merge any more that crop up, so apologies in advance if any conversations become disjointed. Please try to keep all relevant discussion in this thread from here on in. 🙂

I am pleased to say that following investigation, the developers were able to reproduce this issue and a fix is planned for a future update. I do not have any additional information about this update at present (including when it will be implemented) so I can only ask for your patience until this information becomes available for me to share.

Thank you all for your understanding, and I hope to be back soon with an update! 😄

Official Response
  • Gamesbroke2020
    14 posts

@ubi-woofer why did you release such a broken game? And why delete my posts claiming its because of language but your forum automatically censored the language? More like you dont want people to see what I have to say.

• CipherZ1
    1 posts

@ibanez921 I am having this same issue, wallace states about eivor and Petra chasing the white elk, and he then does his wow theses are great dialog, it takes me straight to the trophies page, freezes and then completely crashes.

• xXxJeWnIcOrNxXx
    1 posts

Same issue here. Have reloaded save a number of times after killing black shuck and have not gotten axe either. Have killed 6 of the animals and turned all in except shuck head. No trophy to show for it.

• Dane_Zander
    1 posts

Same issue here, on Stadia.
    After killing all but three, I just did the Wallace quest. He grabbed all pelts, I got the rewards but no trophies showing whatsoever.
    Incredibly annoying. I feel cheated, pure and simple.

• taggert777
    1 posts

@la-d1x I can't see mine nether

• Borb98
    6 posts

I think this is all platform problem. PC for me.

• Sensayy.
    1 posts

I've slain all of the legendary animals and delivered their heads but only the Elk and Polar Bear show up.
    Screenshots below are there for proof.undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

• baycho95
    1 posts

yeah it’s aggravating, it makes me feel like my settlement isn’t as decorated or full as it could be, and what’s the point of these hard fights if I don’t get to display what i’ve done and symbolize my progress? This is a relatively easy fix I would imagine, and big enough to where I thought it would be in the first patch. Please fix this, Ubisoft.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1061 posts

Thank you for the continued reports, everyone. We'll update you as soon as we have any updates to share. If you have any screenshots or videos of the issue that you can submit, we would still welcome these. I'll be submitting those posted by Sensayy. to the developers in just a few moments (thank you for sharing!).

@Gamesbroke2020 I explained in my private message to you exactly why the post was removed. Please do not post in a public thread to challenge me on this - if you have any questions, you should message them to me directly. Thank you.

Official Response
  • qpBRUTUSqp
    1 posts

Still not fixed...so basically we became beta testers by buying this game, and the company doesn't bother fixing it even though we all paid for the privelege of beta testing the product for them.

Remember the days before games had internet updates, when the company would actually have to have a WORKING finished ptoject BEFORE releasing the game, or else they would go out of business? The good old days.

• Ferretfur
    33 posts

Also having this issue. I have all but one of the great beasts killed, but only showing two trophies.

Trophies only seem to show when handed in just after upgrading the settlement (or it seemed that way on the two that worked).

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics