Quick Suggestions

• White-Wolf._
    3 posts

@henry3g Having the same problem

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1029 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

I'm very happy to say that the patch notes for title update 1.1.0 - releasing tomorrow - have now been published, and this issue with the missing legendary animal trophies in the longhouse is an issue fixed in this update! Here's the information provided in the patch notes for your reference:

Legendary animal trophies will now correctly appear in the Longhouse.

Thank you all for your continued patience regarding this issue, and for your understanding. I'd also like to once again thank everyone who provided images, videos and accounts of the issue for us to send to the developers; these were instrumental in the investigation and meant that we could get this fix prepared. Should anyone have any questions, further issues or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Official Response
  • MQUARTERO
    1 posts

I've killed every legendary animal, including the moose in Vinland and the Ice Bear in Jotunheim, but none of my trophies appear in my Long House. I've turned the heads in to be made into trophies and it says they're in the longhouse, but nope.

• Admatos92
    2 posts

Yep I´m having the same problem nothings appears ahah guess is just another bug to add to the alreay big pile of bugs this game has ahah Its sad really it´s a really good game it just needed more caring and attention before launch so this wouldn´t have happened xp Hope they patch all this up soon or there are going to be a lot of angry funs out there very soon xp

• Soronjoro
    1 posts

In my household running off Xbox 1 we have one, the wildcats of the weald. We have killed them all I see folks talking about save and load tricks but that doesn't help when you have all of them turned in and you have completed the game.

• TSTO1
    18 posts

Reporting in, I have this issue as well, on PS5. No trophies show. I have killed 4 legendary animals so far.

• edfourtwenty
    2 posts

I killed 2 before 1.0.4 and the rest after the patch. Still not showing the trophy 😞

• willow101017
    2 posts

I've killed all of the legendary animals in England, Norway, and Vinland, but only two trophies appear in long house (bear and wolf). [xbox one]

• WolfenRJ
    2 posts

I'm playing on the PS4, have the same issue, currently killed 5 of the legendary animals, and none have been displayed in the longhouse. I'm now hoping that once I've killed all of them, that somehow they will all be displayed.

• choclabwfc
    1 posts

Same here, unfortunately. I only have two heads showing up. The Polar Bear and the Cat

• pharmartist
    4 posts

I'm suffering from the same issue. One thing tho when taking to Wallace he has always the same speech over my strol with his sister chasing a white elk. And Hithan is also stuck with the speeach about Dag. Don't know if the glitch is related. All this buggy mess is compromising my experience with this game... I never ever had to look up for so many bug solution in one game.

• jesusalfn
    3 posts

I didnt even know it was a bug until I came to this forum. I've taken down 3 already and there is nothing in the longhouse. Where should these have appeared?

• mbeausol12
    2 posts

Also missing all trophies. This game is so bugged it is ridiculous. My game crashes about 2-3 times an hour.

• Marlin1824
    1 posts

@swisschaox same here don’t know why they haven’t fixed this game yet so many bugs and glitches

• GingerIris13
    1 posts

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Mine dont appear either, except for the lynx that appears to the right side facing the throne.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Greetings everyone!

I'm sorry for the continued inconvenience caused by this issue with Legendary Animal trophies not appearing on the longhouse wall after submitting them to Wallace. Just to reiterate what my colleague Ubi-Woofer said a few posts ago, this issue is slated to be fixed in a future patch! Thank you all for bearing with us until this update goes live.

Official Response
  • funnyman32399
    3 posts

@swisschaox same issue here, ive killed every legendary animal and i only have the Black Shuck, Gemud Wolf and Aelferd Battle Cattle mounted. Really wish it would she me the rest of them.

• foxymore2
    1 posts

@henry3g
    Same. And it's quite frustrating.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1029 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

I'm very happy to say that the patch notes for title update 1.1.0 - releasing tomorrow - have now been published, and this issue with the missing legendary animal trophies in the longhouse is an issue fixed in this update! Here's the information provided in the patch notes for your reference:

Legendary animal trophies will now correctly appear in the Longhouse.

Thank you all for your continued patience regarding this issue, and for your understanding. I'd also like to once again thank everyone who provided images, videos and accounts of the issue for us to send to the developers; these were instrumental in the investigation and meant that we could get this fix prepared. Should anyone have any questions, further issues or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Official Response
  • JSRG1840
    80 posts

Supposed to be addressed in the new patch tomorrow - 15/12/2020 patch 1.1

We'll see if its successful on the ps4 base. Not holding my breath.

• Kormac67
    657 posts

@ubi-woofer It is fixed (at least for me) but still listed as open in the "Reported Issues Megathread".

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics