Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Legendary Animal trophies do not appear on the longhouse wall after submitting them to Wallace | POST HERE

39 Likes/263 Replies/22032 Views
    jesusalfn
    3 posts

I didnt even know it was a bug until I came to this forum. I've taken down 3 already and there is nothing in the longhouse. Where should these have appeared?

• mbeausol12
    2 posts

Also missing all trophies. This game is so bugged it is ridiculous. My game crashes about 2-3 times an hour.

• Marlin1824
    1 posts

@swisschaox same here don’t know why they haven’t fixed this game yet so many bugs and glitches

• GingerIris13
    1 posts

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Mine dont appear either, except for the lynx that appears to the right side facing the throne.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Greetings everyone!

I'm sorry for the continued inconvenience caused by this issue with Legendary Animal trophies not appearing on the longhouse wall after submitting them to Wallace. Just to reiterate what my colleague Ubi-Woofer said a few posts ago, this issue is slated to be fixed in a future patch! Thank you all for bearing with us until this update goes live.

Official Response
  • funnyman32399
    3 posts

@swisschaox same issue here, ive killed every legendary animal and i only have the Black Shuck, Gemud Wolf and Aelferd Battle Cattle mounted. Really wish it would she me the rest of them.

• foxymore2
    1 posts

@henry3g
    Same. And it's quite frustrating.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

Hello everyone,

I'm very happy to say that the patch notes for title update 1.1.0 - releasing tomorrow - have now been published, and this issue with the missing legendary animal trophies in the longhouse is an issue fixed in this update! Here's the information provided in the patch notes for your reference:

Legendary animal trophies will now correctly appear in the Longhouse.

Thank you all for your continued patience regarding this issue, and for your understanding. I'd also like to once again thank everyone who provided images, videos and accounts of the issue for us to send to the developers; these were instrumental in the investigation and meant that we could get this fix prepared. Should anyone have any questions, further issues or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Official Response
  • JSRG1840
    80 posts

Supposed to be addressed in the new patch tomorrow - 15/12/2020 patch 1.1

We'll see if its successful on the ps4 base. Not holding my breath.

• Kormac67
    807 posts

@ubi-woofer It is fixed (at least for me) but still listed as open in the "Reported Issues Megathread".

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

@JSRG1840 I merged your thread with the megathread as it covered the same topic! Can you please confirm whether your Legendary Animal trophies now display as they should in the longhouse?

@Kormac67 Good spot, thank you! I've moved the issue to the resolved section now. Glad to hear that the issue is resolved for you! 😁

Official Response
  • JSRG1840
    80 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Confirmed that on my ps4 (2015 model) they are displayed in the longhouse

• evilhippo
    79 posts

Also working on PC 👍

• the_wardos
    2 posts

@ubi-spud my issue appears to be different. i have killed the elk and handed in,it hasnt been crossed of,if i travel back its dead.

• JSRG1840
    80 posts

@the_wardos make a new thread for that as it seems a different bug altogether.

• Amarie1979
    2 posts

I cant even get Wallace to speak to me, have killed a few legendary animals and now there's nothing I can do with them. Anyone know how to fix this or if its in an upcoming update?

• coupleofdays
    1 posts

Not really the same issue I'm having but is related, I've defeated the final one but it isn't coming up when I check the legendary animals list with the hunters. Its frustrating because I can't go and kill it again its dead (have checked). Has anyone else had this glitch?

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hey folks! For those of you experiencing slightly different issues with the Legendary Animal trophies, please create a new thread as to avoid confusion. Thank you!

Official Response
  • Bastige
    1 posts

I just completed killing all Legendary animals. I killed Steinnbjornn when I was in Jotunheim, but didn't get credit. Now he's dead, body still visible, but I can't get credit for completing the quest.

Unrelated- I don't remember how, but I've got a dead horse near my stables that won't respawn, and I can't move it.

Help please.

• DenhomChiken
    17 posts

@bastige That is the one legendary animal that does not get a trophy as it is in a "dream state" so it's not really in the real world. Think it just gives the auto level. The real world ones give a longhouse trophy, auto level for each, and a dane spear once all are done.

Suggested Topics