Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• oGRANTx
    1 posts

I had the same problem however I seem to have figured it out! After you steal the box of clothes you have to drop it beside his tent which is just down the hill a small bit from where the quest giver is standing. Once you do this you can then access a dialogue option with him!

• MeinChurro
    39 posts

@nafrayunox I spent like 30 minutes on this quest. I get you, having to make a save before starting anything, for sure. I reloaded an autosave and hardsaved after like the third attempt. I did this normally at first, then I did this normally while getting caught, then I fought these martial arts masters (hardest fight so far I had), only after all that did I FINALLY find a solution.

• MeinChurro
    39 posts

@meinchurro Oh, and I forgot to add, another solution is to just unequip all of your armor. You will then "join" the nudists. You might be able to complete it that way, and avoid the crate.

• NafrayuNox
    5 posts

@meinchurro

The thing is when I remove all my clothes to join them it starts a loop. Camera goes in the sky and someone says to dance. Then back on me with someone saying to hide. Then it starts again with the camera in the sky. And it loops from there. So I can't even complete the event by joining them. I do appreciate the suggestion but unfortunately I tried that already

• kgalarza
    2 posts

That would be awesome, if I didn't throw it into the water below hoping to appease this guy! Now it is gone forever. Now, I'm stuck in a church on another quest...frustrating to say the least.

• UnDyingUK
    10 posts

Ive completed this quest. What I did first off was ran then fight but as you say the guy wont talk to me. I threw the box off the cliff into the water and it was back where it started (reset) Then I picked up the box and ran away, I went to the right of the hill where the quest giver is, and ran up it without getting into a fight and he accepted it np.

• Josesanz95
    3 posts

@nafrayunox The exact same thing happens to me, I hope they release a fix so we can at least complete the quest that way in the future. I refuse that quest to be the only thing I can't complete in the game lol

• MeinChurro
    39 posts

@josesanz95 Without a fix I doubt you guys will ever be able to finish it, to be honest. It sounds like your guys' game saved AFTER the first attempt, or you all have another bug I don't. I was lucky that I had an auto-save and hard saved, after realizing it was bugged out. The thing is after the first attempt Winchell gets bugged out, like off the rock, but not where he is supposed to be. Uninteractable. At this time I immediately ran back down to the nudist camp - where they had reset - and grabbed the second crate, like I said Winchell was now fixed. I didn't save and reload, travel or anything. I immediately was able to grab the second crate, rather duplicate crate.

A fix from Ubisoft is probably the best hope you have for completing this, or reloading to the last save BEFORE picking up that quest. It might just be broken forever for you it sounds like.

• Elvia57
    4 posts

Hi everyone,

The nudist group event is bugged, I'm supposed to pick up a crate and the crate is not here. I already tried to reload a save earlier, restart my game and come back later but its still bugged.
    The event is located in the north west of Grantebridgescire below the Elisdon Altar.
    Can you pass the message to the devs so they can fix it ?

Thanks in advance

• Elvia57
    4 posts

As you can see in this video, the character in the video see a blue crate and in my game, its not here.

• Elvia57
    4 posts

I cant see the box, please help

• Elvia57
    4 posts

@wvw_alyssa_wvw Got the same bug, cant even see the crate, cant finish the event 😞

• SixxCasban
    6 posts

Hey so this is partially my fault for doing the quest wrong in the first place I guess but I spoke to the naked guy that's been kicked out of the group to steal the box of clothes from the camp by the tent, the first time round I was experiencing no issues, I picked it up, carried it but wasn't paying attention and fell in the lake, I reloaded a previous save to correct my mistake, got all the way up to the guy but no responce from him when, I looked online to make sure I was dropping the crate in the right position and still nothing

So after that I closed the game down, reloaded the save that worked before and the crate was gone, nor was it anywhere in the area, I have since left the area and come back many times, carrying on with the story and still no joy with it, will this ever fix itself for me or have i just screwed myself out of 100% completion because that really does bother me!

Please help 😁

• Tomzher
    12 posts

I tried to go naked and... a pnj is dead and this happens

• BlindBandit988
    2 posts

I went down to steal the box of clothes from the nudist colony, but when I took it up to the man there was no option to speak to him he just jumped up and down cheering. I quit out of the game and reloaded, but he just reset and the box of clothing is no where to be found so I have no way of completing this mystery.

• SlowKitty
    1 posts

So many bugs in this game. Maybe ubisoft should hire some QA.

• s0square
    1 posts

@the_spectralist I did this exact same thing 😞

• renboy
    6 posts

Same issue here. Teleporting or returning to the place after hours of gameplay does not fix it.
    Hope some patch fixes it at some point.

• Azurblume
    3 posts

After dropping the box off once, the mystery didn't get solved. Thought I did something wrong, and decided to do this later. When I came back the Box wasn't there anymore.

I tried restarting the game, changing maps, reloading the save-data but nothing helped.

Saw that others had a similar problem, somebody pls solve this problem!

• Azurblume
    3 posts

@olotolo123

I habe the same problem. You are not alone in this my viking friend!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics