ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• StormRavenant
    1 posts

So I was doing the Winchell the Robesfree quest and I couldn't remember where to brink the box of clothes so I eventually got fustrated and threw them off the top of the cliff and into the lake, but when I went to find them again, they weren't there. So is there a way to reset a world event

• TimepointFive
    6 posts

@ubi-spud I'm glad to have created the thread. Imagine starting the entire game over for one mystery that I'm sure the team will patch up. Thanks!

• recK7
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins Travelling to another location (even Norway) doesn't fix the issue. The quest is broken.

PLEASE PROVIDE A WAY TO RESET THE QUEST.

• uncagedjackass
    1 posts

I threw the crate of clothes on the water and now I cant finish quest and I cant find the crate I though that was what I was supposed to do help!

• MrPawnee
    2 posts

same for me

• MrPawnee
    2 posts

same for me

• Jones9314
    1 posts

Got the same problem. The crate does not spawn where it should. I'm playing on Xbox Series X.

• SnowiestXX
    3 posts

I'm unable to progress with this mystery, i threw the clothes away into the lake I then go to talk to the man who started the mission and am unable to speak to him.

• M4t7_the_Ninja
    3 posts

@uncagedjackass I also have this issue, the work around doesn't seem to work the crate doesn't respawn, reloading saves doesn't work.

My issue is on Xbox One

• Jinxblog
    3 posts

@ubi-woofer @ubi-raziel @Ubi-Spud

My clip and screenshots of the bug. In my case, I only set the box down and walked away to do another quest. I didn't lose it in the water. Upon returning to the area later, Winchell has reset to the cliff but cannot be spoken to, and the box did not respawn at camp.

https://clips.twitch.tv/PeppyCuriousBubbleteaPRChase

https://imgur.com/a/823Bunp

Hope this helps!

• M4t7_the_Ninja
    3 posts

Same issue here, he box doesn't seem to respawn and I can't move on until its completed. Fast traveling doesn't fix the issue.

• MaxViau
    1 posts

Please someone have a solution for the box being gone after fast traveling away and back. Really do not want to start a new game after 40 hours of gameplay.

• Deuteromycetes
    3 posts

While carrying clothing basket away from the nudist island the basket gliched away and now can't finish mission. Tried restart of game and an Xbox restart

• Xaelur
    7 posts

@maxviau Just wait for them fix the issue. I am also not restarting my game story or going back to an earlier save.

• Xaelur
    7 posts

@ubi-spud Thank you for the feedback. Looking forward to this issue being resolved as i am unable to 100% the map because of it.

• matchstickct
    7 posts

@ubi-swaggins Yeah, first time trying mission, nude guy wasn't near the placement mat when I got to him so I didn't know where to place box, so I placed it wherever. There was no trigger so I left mission to do it later. Upon return (a few times now) guys on hill is not interactable, lady in camp is interactable with the option to join camp, BUT the box has not reset and I cannot find it anywhere nearby.undefined

• dahz35
    2 posts

I broke the nudist colony quest. I approached the guy on the hill first from the side opposite his camp, jumped off the mountain to the colony, stole the clothing chest, walked up the same side of original approach to the man on the hill. I tried setting the chest down, because I got a message that said the quest wouldn't end until the chest was on the ground. The man would not talk to me. I then assumed I needed to destroy the chest... couldn't do that... So I chunked it off the hill into the water... Now the people will reset in the camp and talk to me and pretend that the chest is still in its original position, but the chest is not there and the guy on the mountain still won't talk to me...

Unfortunately, I walked away from the quest thinking it would reset without reloading. So now I have a quest marker on my map that will never be resolved. This will drive me nuts... I have already spent way too many hours not playing this game because this will drive me nuts...

Need a way to reset broken quests.

• ConAhr
    1 posts

I have the same issue but i did how it should be done. I dropped the crate next to the tent where he said i should drop it after stealing it form the nudist camp, but nothing happend after that. I dont no why but it should then be completed but the quest just didnt want to complete after i dropped the crate onto the designated area nxt to the tent. So i tried other things like throwing the crate at him (out of frustration LOL) and when i did i lost it in the water and now i cant seem to find the crate and it doesnt spawn at the nudist camp anymore where you originaly pick it up. Also there are no more dialogue options, Winchell just stand at the edge of the cliff celebrating and doing nothing and the lady at the camp dont have the dialogue option either. So there is 0% chance of completing this quest now. So please Ubisoft fix this problem! (PS. i tried the sollutions the people here gave, but nothing worked)

• Auzzie18
    1 posts

I took the crate of clothes back up the hill to Winchell and placed it on the blanket, but the mission is showing as incomplete. Now the crate is nowhere to be found. I tried reloading from a previous save but no change. What can I do to have this mission marked as complete?

• volcanon64
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer

The way it happened for me is that I dropped the crate into the water. I exited the game, hoping it would reset the world quest before autosaving, but the crate is no longer spawned after loading my game. I am currently blocked from completing the world event.

For other people who are trying to do this quest (while the crate is still there), I believe you are supposed to remove all of your armor first, which triggers a cutscene and all the nudists will go to sleep. You can then bring the crate up to the camp near Winchell. There is a blanket for you to set the crate on.

Suggested Topics