Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• thegempster
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins Ive tried that ...the event will not reset... i played another 2 days and went back and it still wouldnt reset

• ManfishMcCoy
    16 posts

They're a bit vague with it but the box needs to be placed in the man's camp on the mountain, where the game tells you the target needs to be on the ground to clear the objective. Only thing I can think to do is reload to a save from before you attempted the world event

• SSkatesNabisco
    1 posts

@tr3nch_warfare This fixed it for me. Thanks!

• EsKxBIzzLE
    1 posts

Hello,

I’m having an issue with the mystery in Grantebridgeshire relating to the nudists. I dropped the box containing the clothes in the water and couldn’t pick it up thereafter. I went back to an older save and also restarted the game and the box hasn’t spawned in at all so you cant complete the mystery.

Any help would be appreciated

• NOTr083r73h
    5 posts

The crate does not spawn for me either.

• Kuratoro
    97 posts

@eskxbizzle Same here, hope they find a solution. First I managed to take it away, and the guy said he wanted to burn it, so I tried burning the box. The box did not burn so I talked to him, the mystery was not solved though. When I came back later and tried it again I dropped the chest in the water. Now the chest is just gone and won't respawn. Pls fix this

• Kuratoro
    97 posts

@dahz35 EXACT same issue here. Damnit. Hope they will find a fix for this that does not take replaying the ENTIRE game.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@dahz35 i did have this issue but i moved the chest slightly and it completed. Think the chest has to be put on ground in a specific place. Its just down from where you 1st speak to the guy, think it was just off the short ledge behind.

• larrykop1967
    66 posts

I also have this bug, the clothes box has disappeared and doesn't respawn, i cannot complete the quest

• larrykop1967
    66 posts

Mine is the same, The box has completely disappeared and doesn't respawn

• Zybor.
    2 posts

Mine was multi faceted - first time chest wouldn't trigger conversation once put on ground, then tried again after it reset, the nudists attacked character froze/got stuck and they killed me. Then I killed the main woman in the nudists before grabbing the chest and that seemed to just break everything as chest was there, but all the nudists were just like zombies. Now the chest is gone and no amount of travelling out of the area/to another country has reset it yet...

• N0tTheExpert
    2 posts

I talked to Winchell and attempt to go steal the box of clothes from the nudist colony only to find there is no box and I cannot talk to Winchell again. I try reloading back to a previous save and same situation. Tried meditating, fast travel elsewhere and then come back to no crate once again. Plz help.

• distorted408
    1 posts

@n0ttheexpert same here, I accidentally dropped the box into the lake and I could no longer pick it up.... I restarted the game and now the chest is gone

• N0tTheExpert
    2 posts

@distorted408 Irritating seeing the star just dead smack in the middle and can't do anything about it

• Zybor.
    2 posts

Glad I'm not the only one with this. Not sure I saw it mentioned above, but if you kill the main nudist lady (the one you can talk to) before stealing the crate, it seems to bug out all the nudists who suddenly don't do anything. I did have the crate still, but after a couple of attempts at delivering the crate it is now gone...

• summer_mutawe
    3 posts

@eskxbizzle same her. No box. Mission stuck!!!

• Fox.Geo
    1 posts

I have the same problem, Crate is just gone.

• Gaet77
    2 posts

Hi ! I've been clearing every points Grantebridgescire. One of the world event, the one with the nudists, is bugged. I started it, stealed the crated and tryied to give it to the guy, but I didn't found the place to drop the crate and went to do something else because you know, naked people where after me... Now that I've finished a couple of mission the crate is missing. It is not under the tent like the first time. The girl still dancing tells me the exact same dialogue about putting my clothes in the crate...
    I tried to fast travel and come back but it still no working.
    Thanks for the help !

• DamianBerkers
    2 posts

Anyone else having trouble finishing this quest.

I dropped the box in the water and after reloading a save and turning of the console and starting the game again the boc doesn't spawn again.

Also, does anyone know if you can find all collectibles after the story?
    Or are some only available in the story, of which you can't access again.

I know of the 2 so far in Jotunheim.

• UnearnedLion678
    5 posts

@reck7

Hi
    I am having the same issue ,70 hours into the game. and humbly request from Ubisoft to fix it on next update please as I am going for the Platinum trophy and this would be the last thing undone for the completionist trophy and it would be a shame not getting it after over 100 hours gameplay.

Thanks

Suggested Topics