Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Deadmennwalking
    21 posts

Same problem
    Collected box, npc wouldn't talk to me, threw box into water, now unable to complete quest.

• UnearnedLion678
    5 posts

@ubi-raziel

First of all thank you very much for this amazing game.

I have more than 170 hours of game play and managed to finish the game and unlock all the trophies except "completionist all the way" for Platinum trophy.

Two events glitched on me : first one which is a known glitch and very likely to get fixed on next update is a shrine in "Eurviscire" which asks you 5 "fabrics" which they dont drop or obtainable from chests or merchants 

the second one which makes me worry is the one in the nudist island where you have to carry the box up the hill in "Grantebridgescire" ,the box disappeared and doesn't spawn anywhere now 

I just want to hear from you that this will get fixed on the next patch update please.

They are other issues with the world events but I have managed to fix them by reloading my saves game,multiple times in some cases.

• MemeOfCheese
    12 posts

I HAVE A QUESTION
    WHY ARE THEY NOT NAKED?
    They are all wearing underwear and bras. The hell? Its a nudist camp and I have nudity turned on. Is that a new bug? Can anyone else see them naked? I want to see them naked

• farb.
    1 posts

Same here, please fix this!

• RP123
    3 posts

@creepersown007 exactly the same as my game, crate was never there to begin with

• lordsarx
    8 posts

I got this problem too, except the lady is now perma dead after a fight we got into after stealing the box. I tried blowing up her body with a trap but she just spawns back in dead and the crate is no where to be seen was gonna try burning it. Been like a week since I was last doing the quest.

• DJSKAMDOTNET
    2 posts

I am having the same issue, I can’t complete this quest as I have destroyed the crate. I really hope this gets patched soon

• DJSKAMDOTNET
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • PRPUNISHER88
    1 posts

In the nudes group mission in Grantebridgescire
    where I have to carry the crate to the Winchell. I not there for me to carry and I am not able to talk to anyone.

• Alessiothebest
    1 posts

Anche io il solito problema la cassa proprio non ce

• Ayasura
    1 posts

Same experience on my PS4. I did the same steps as already mentioned. Took the crate, no fighting them, took box to NPC quest giver, didn't see where to put it so I set it by him. No prompt to talk to him now. The others reset below. Left, returned after other missions, reset game. Restarted PS4, no box where it should be. Spoke with NPC woman again as the bubble was there again. Tried to start over, but no box. If I removed clothing the quest became a loop. The woman would praise me for joining them, then state we had to hide. Before I can do anything the screen goes black and repeats the praise for joining them in their behavior and that they need to hide. Only fix was to quickly put clothes on before the loop or to run to the other side of the water to cancel the loop. Box was still nowhere to be found.

• jjghwull
    2 posts

Same issue as alot of people. Box in water. No respawn . Girl dead. No respawn or quest markers anywhere.

• jjghwull
    2 posts

A patch came out.

Addressed various issues with quests or world events that prevented players from completing them.

please can anyone confirm this specific bug has been fixed?

thanks!

• NOTr083r73h
    3 posts

I can confirm that as of Title Update 1.0.4, the quest now works properly. The crate now spawns and can be delivered as intentioned. Completed the quest just now on PS4. Thanks.

• Gokislav
    19 posts

After Update 1.0.4, the crate now spawns, but now i have other problem that is very big. I can't save the game automatically or manual, i can't fast travel. The game is unplayable now. I don't want to start the game again and lost whole progress so far. 😞 Someone else to have this problem? 😐

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@gokislav What platform? I try to decide whether I will download this patch, seems like it creates some new bugs/glitches I don't want at all instead of fixing a lot of things. I'm on PS4 btw

• Gokislav
    19 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Gokislav
    19 posts

@balla_jazzuz PS4 too.

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@gokislav Thanks mate! I'll probably wait then....hope they fix your game braking issue soon!

• oldbaldgamer
    3 posts

Fixed for me after patch (clothes box spawned again)

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics