Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Gokislav
    21 posts

@balla_jazzuz PS4 too.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2111 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein a looping cutscene would occur in "Winchell the Robesfree" is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Winchell the Robesfree" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@gokislav Thanks mate! I'll probably wait then....hope they fix your game braking issue soon!

• oldbaldgamer
    3 posts

Fixed for me after patch (clothes box spawned again)

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to say that this issue with the "Winchell the Robesfree" world event should now be fixed as of today's patch (1.0.4). Please update your game before playing again, and you should find that the crate spawns in and can be handed in for the quest to be completed! It's great to see that a few of you are already confirming this.

Please let me know if there are any further issues with this world event and I'll reopen the investigation with the devs.

@Gokislav Could you please open a separate thread for this issue and include a video of your inability to do both? This thread is exclusively for the issue with "Winchell the Robesfree" and I don't want it to be derailed. Thank you πŸ™‚

Official Response
  • xFizzyx
    2 posts

After patch I complete this quest! Thanks!!!;)

• Moonlitwings
    6 posts

Can confirm, quest is working now with the new patch. Thank you!

• reddevilrody666
    3 posts

@pitusc4 Hello! Try to do one other quest before going back to the quest you describe above. That might help.

• WardenRae
    7 posts

I'm STILL not able to complete the quest because the guy won't talk to me when I bring him that box. There's no option for conversation. And, yes, I have the latest updates and patches. HELP!

• Ubi-Borealis

@WardenRae - Hello there! I apologise for the delayed response. Are you still unable to interact with Winchell the Robesfree? If so, please can you provide us witha video that demonstrates this in-game? Thanks!

Official Response
  • HoriZzonZz.UK
    8 posts

@Ubi-Borealis @Ubi-Alien @Ubi-Baron @ubisoft

Dear all, this bug is far from fixed.
    Posting on 16th February 2021.
    I have cleared this game, all but for this final mystery, preventing completion of 2 trophies.
    I don't see the point in posting video as requested of others, the problem is exactly as reported by them:

Start mystery by talking to Winchell
    Move to nudist camp
    Talk to nudist-in-chief
    Remove clothes
    Steal clothes chest
    Return to Winchell, who acts disinterest ed
    Throw box off cliff in frustration and contempt
    Unwittingly ruin mystery completion as box fails to respawn for a further attempt.

Please can you resolve or remove this mystery?
    I'd dearly love to complete this game and don't fancy a further 150+ hours of game time to do it all again, just for the sake of this glitch?

• HoriZzonZz.UK
    8 posts

@horizzonzz-uk

To add, platform = PS4

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @HoriZzonZz-UK! Welcome to the forums πŸ™‚

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble when completing this mystery. This issue was marked as resolved following TU 1.0.4. Thanks for providing the steps you've taken during the mystery.

Have you been able to fast travel away and come back at a later time to see if the clothes box respawns at the nudist camp?

As this issue was marked as resolved, we would ask you for a video that shows the issue still persists on the most recent update of the game. We can then pass this along for a closer look. Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • HoriZzonZz.UK
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis thank you for your post. I've just downloaded a new patch (2.20)
    If the issue persists, I'll submit a video.

• HoriZzonZz.UK
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis still an issue.
    Quest just keeps looping after the dialogue with the chief nudist.
    Yes, I've tried fast travelling.
    I've tried killing winchell.
    Ive tried praying to Odin.
    Still a problem.

Very disappointed in Ubisoft after enjoying and platinum trophying the following titles of yours:
    Tom Clancy division 1 and 2 / Far Cry 3, 4, 5, New Dawn and Primal / Rainbow 6 siege and ghost Recon wildlands.....

Where / how do I upload your requested video?

• Ubi-Borealis

I'm sorry to hear that the issue still persists after fast travelling away, @HoriZzonZz-UK. To send us a video, please can you upload the footage to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive) and send us a link within this thread.

Thanks!

Official Response
  • HoriZzonZz.UK
    8 posts

• HoriZzonZz.UK
    8 posts

@Ubi-Borealis

Please see video as requested.
    I hope this can be looked at and solved.... I can't be the only person with this bug still?

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the video, @HoriZzonZz-UK! I've passed this along to the development team for a closer look.

If we require any further information from you, we will reach out to you within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within our News & Announcements forum for future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • HoriZzonZz.UK
    8 posts

@Ubi-Borealis Hi there, just wondering if there's an update on the above, please?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @HoriZzonZz-UK!

At this moment in time, the development team is still investigating the looping cutscene during this mystery further. There's no new information to share regarding the status of the investigation currently. Please be assured that any updates will be shared either in this thread or within the News & Announcements forum once they're made available.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics