Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Plastis_Wafer
    1 posts

I’m almost 350 hours into my game, on PS4, and finally focusing to tie up loose ends and platinum. I completed everything, except for a handful of world events, one of which is Winchell. The crate doesn’t spawn. I can talk to him, talk to her, I ended up with that weird loop of angry semi-nudes after disrobing, and had to reload out of that, I’ve tried fast traveling, other recent reloads, though obviously I had nothing from before I first encountered the event months ago. Then tonight I tried starting a new game and getting through to England, then completing this event, which worked properly, and following that, reloading my main (basically, but not quite complete) game, as this was a fix for others to get a newly spawned crate. Didn’t work for me, though. I noticed in the fresh game, Winchell says more to explain the situation in the initial chat, and in my main game, upon initiating conversation, he’d only say the last bit about giving them what they deserve, as if Eivor is already clued into the basic situation. So it’s not a fresh start to the event, no matter what I try here. Any help you can offer to get full territorial completion?

As an aside, the whole area seems bugged for me. I’ve come across 4 avenge player quests around the “dancers” camp in the last few days, and upon hitting triangle to interact with each one, nothing happens and the body is just there. No quest, no confirmation. And today I freed a trapped wolf in the bushes right next to it, and it was happy enough to accompany me, but I didn’t get a skill point, which I have for those under normal circumstances in the past.
    ETA: right after posting this, went back to my game and saw a 5th avenge player body, this time in the water by the path, that still just fizzles after interacting.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein a looping cutscene would occur in "Winchell the Robesfree" is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Winchell the Robesfree" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • HoriZzonZz.UK
    8 posts

@plastis_wafer @Ubi-Borealis
    Still in the same boat here too.
    Very disappointed to see a big update come through this week but still no fix for this.....

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

The development team are still investigating the looping cutscene that can happen during "Winchell the Robesfree," which is why it was not included in TU 1.2.0. I am happy to say that the plan to resolve this in a future update. At this moment in time, we are unable to provide a definite ETA for this. Once we have more information from the investigation, we will share it within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@Plastis_Wafer - Welcome to the forums 🙂 Thank you for providing additional information about your experience with "Winchell the Robesfree," and for letting us know what you tried to resolve the issue. I'll let the development team know about the differences you found between the two interactions.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-aMik4avQ
    1 posts

I’ve competed the entire Story of the game, now I want to complete the entire goddamn game. I find that fact that this Nudist Side-Mission glitch has not been fixed in 4 [censored] months since it was first reported is pathetic. Do I get a refund for a totally [censored], glitchy game? That’d be kinda nice. Or at least fix the [censored] thing

• dfin25000
    1 posts

Any news yet? I'm 175 hours into this and want to finish my platinum on PS4 and since I got [censored] off and threw it into the water 169 hours ago i have tried dozens of times and still no respawn.

• kernrock95
    1 posts

@Ubi-Borealis

I'm sure your hands are full, but is there any update to this? Not sure if I would continue a 100% playthrough if I can't get past this. Thanks

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@kernrock95 - I'm happy to say that the development team plans to fix this issue in a future update. Once we have more definite information about the update this will be included in, it will be shared within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out for this!

@dfin25000 - Would you be able to clarify the issue you're encountering more for me? Are you encountering a looping cutscene whenever you enter the nudist camp, or are you unable to find the box of clothes at all in the area?

If the box is simply missing, would you be able to send us a video that shows you're unable to find it at all within the camp? If you're encountering the looping cutscene, please note that this is to be fixed in a future update.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein a looping cutscene would occur in "Winchell the Robesfree" is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Winchell the Robesfree" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • rileymc5
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis I can confirm that it was resolved with the new update! No issues at all with it

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for updating us, @rileymc5! I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you 😄

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics