Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Velldanas
    16 posts

@ohhquinnfx no, fast travel doesn't help me. I also tried fast travel in Norway, nop. Need fix.

• OhhQuinnFX
    19 posts

@velldanas Aight same for me... I did have same sort of issue with the guy where you have to light fires so he can see, I lost him and fast travelled away and came back and he was reset, back on his first fire. For that world event it worked, but for this one it's not 😞 @dev pls fix ❤

• Zirkusaffe1
    4 posts

I have the same issue, in the support live chat I was told to start a new game, LOL. And he said as I can't reproduce the error (why is this my task???) he won't report it as a bug. Pathetic. But as I can see here, more people have the issue so I really hope there will me a fix in the future. I won't rubbish my 17h save game but having this one quest open for ever isn't a great solution either.

• jandraelune
    117 posts

After taking the clothes, go back to hand in the mission, but the NPC has moved while the quest location has not. Also you can not speak to the NPC.

• OhhQuinnFX
    19 posts

@zirkusaffe1 That is really low of the support guy..... Im already in more then 20h so im definitely not restarting lol

• OhhQuinnFX
    19 posts

@zirkusaffe1 Man, Ubisoft knowing they're never gonna fix these small bs stuff. I'm getting worried I won't be able to go for completionist like this 😞

• TimepointFive
    6 posts

@ohhquinnfx
     I've gone to Norway and back, brought hordes of wolves to kill the questgiver, nothing works! Need Help!

• Andy_J131
    2 posts

If you have the crate you need to drop it on the ground in front of his tent. If you're standing right in front of him it's behind you, right behind a rock.

• OhhQuinnFX
    19 posts

@timepointfive I don't feel like we're in the right here to fix it bro, its a back-end bug we can't fix... The devs need to fix it. Only thing we can do is bump this post and make it big so it gets their attention I guess 😞

• Vinokah
    5 posts

Have the same problems
    The looping dance makes me wanna die lol

• Vinokah
    5 posts

I'm having a problem in a world event on grantebridge, the robefree guy. The crate doesn't appear and I enter in a loop where they keep saying "dance dance"

Is someone having the same issue? PS4 here.
    Please ubi fix this, i already have 20 hours.

• EvilAsh1987
    2 posts

I am having this issue on PC for myself as well, so definitely not just PS4. Desperately need a way to reset bugged out world events. It happens all the time. I lose a package in a river / lake then I can't get the package because it is underwater. Most do seem to reset after a while but this one is stuck. No clothes basket and no one will talk to me including the naked man on the top of the nearby rock.

• wholehole
    1 posts

I have the same issue. I have checked videos for this particular World Event and the crate should be next to the table but no crate appears.

• Serangels
    3 posts

Bonjour

J'ai un gros soucis avec la mission de Winchell (le nudiste).
    Il demande de voler les vêtements des membres de son ancien groupe.
    Ce que j'ai fais, je lui ramène la caisse mais je ne peux pas lui parler...
    Résultat je relance la quête en chargeant une sauvegarde plus ancienne et là il n'y a carrément plus la caisse de vêtements.
    Impossible donc de faire la quête...

J'ai relancé le jeu plusieurs fois, redémarrer la console plusieurs fois, recharger plein de sauvegarde, fais des voyages rapides partout sur la carte, rien n'y fait.

Merci de remédier à ça.

• TimepointFive
    6 posts

@ohhquinnfx Not to be snippy, but that's exactly what i'm doing. you replied saying "good news the devs said to leave and come back!" I had already said I tried that in my original post. Not really a helpful point, but that's the one I'm making.

• OhhQuinnFX
    19 posts

@timepointfive You're right, I was just quoting it to see maybe it would be helpfull for other players.

• jandraelune
    117 posts

@ohhquinnfx Yep, this quest will not update properly after collecting the clothes box. The quest giver moves to a new location, but the quest marker does not. This results in the dialogue trigger not activating.

• OhhQuinnFX
    19 posts

@jandraelune Hmm, for me ist just the box isnt there so I cant even bring it to him 😕

• NafrayuNox
    5 posts

I also have this problem. The crate isn't there for me to carry.
    I went away for a long while. I've actually done the whole of Asgard and 100% the region before coming back here and still no crate.
    This will prevent me from getting the 100% achievement. At this point why even bother doing the rest of them...

Can we know if a fix is on the way or if at least the issue is being investigated?

• Warraxxe
    2 posts

I accidentally fell in the water with the crate causing it to be dropped and irretrievable. I left the area, even closed the game and nothing I did would get the crate to respawn so I could deliver their clothes to him...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics