ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Azurblume
    3 posts

@zieeell Yeah, me too.

• AMagicBaller
    1 posts

having the same issue, take all your gear off and it gets even glitchyer lmao

• games4good
    3 posts

Someone was nice enough to tell me to take off all my gear and run at them for a glorious bug

• terrychev
    1 posts

I had one side quest. Basically it’s the one where people don’t like to wear clothes and they dancing around your supposed to get the box and bring it back to the guy on the cliff but I have thrown the box into the water thinking I had to destroy the box. Now I am unable to get the box I have left that area for number of hours tried to reset the game but unfortunately the box is now coming back in that area and now unable to complete that quest and always showing up on my map

• AngryV1p3r
    1 posts

While i was trying to steal the crate of clothes from the nudist in this mystery, i accidentally dropped it in the water. The crate is now totally gone and wont respawn no matter what i try. I've left and come back hours later, tried turning the game off and on, and traveled back to norway then to england again. None of these gave worked and so i cant deliver the clothes to finish the mystery.

• Asbel-Lyhant
    19 posts

@terrychev I dropped it into the water running away go back up to the guy talk to him, go back to the dancing people the box should be back there under the tree. It was for me

• livden
    4 posts

I am in the same exact position.

I threw the box off the cliff where he was standing, and now it's gone. I found the area where you have to put it down tho, but now I don't have a box to put there.

• livden
    4 posts

Same, I ended up throwing the box off the cliff into the pond. Nothing. Now I can't find the box at all which is a huge rip.

• Bradgor1551
    3 posts

@guilh3rmeluz I have this same exact issue, would be nice if the box respawned at the nudist camp when you fast travelled

• lcfcman123
    6 posts

@bradgor1551 it does. I fast travelled to Ravensthorpe, then waltzed back in, picked up the chest, then went back up to the dude

• NafrayuNox
    5 posts

I don't know if mods usually answer on these forums but can one of them please tell us if the issue in being investigated. I've read the sticky and for the events we just have the devs' comment to fast travel and come back later. Which obviously doesn't work.

• Ubi-Raziel
    197 posts

Hello everyone! Thank you for your continued reports - we are looking into getting this bug resolved. Thank you as well to Elvia57 for the first video, it's very useful, and I'll be sure to pass it to the devs.

For me to add additional information to the report, I'd like to ask the following of anyone else who can help us -

• Do you perhaps have a video of what happened?
    • Are you able to provide an image showing which part of the water you fell into?

The reason I ask for this information is because our team may struggle to reproduce it. The more information we have, the better 😊

Thanks again!

• MeinChurro
    39 posts
    I don't know if mods usually answer on these forums but can one of them please tell us if the issue in being investigated. I've read the sticky and for the events we just have the devs' comment to fast travel and come back later. Which obviously doesn't work.

Probably broke the game too.

• OhhQuinnFX
    20 posts

@kultowy97 Check my other comment. Restarting the story resets the progression and it worked for me. Lost 15h of gameplay tho 😞

• Frayhelm
    4 posts

This really needs fixing. No option anywhere to be able to reset world quests, box is missing for me also......

• SurexPOSEY
    22 posts

Definitely broken

Crate doesn't spawn so I can't bring it back to winchell
    Tried to undress as it seems to be another way to end the event => loop bug already explained earlier...

I had so much "little" bugs that it becomes annoying to play....

I don't know if I ever want to play this game anymore

• Josesanz95
    3 posts

Well guys I just spent about an hour or so talking to someone from Ubi and they told me that they forwarded the bug to the game team, so let's hope they are able to fix it soon!

• rYouOkay
    1 posts

Yeah this game somehow it so buggy like incredibly, are you sure the game is ready to be released? I have a bug on the event that we have to lure the beast for a guy to slain to claim his honor but that guy been drown underneath the ground, so I can’t talk to him after I finished the event so I have to left it undone jeez (smh)

• Bradgor1551
    3 posts

@lcfcman123 Thats even weirder then, I just tried again and it still didnt work for me.

I've even tried getting out of the animus and back in

• Bradgor1551
    3 posts

I also have this issue after dropping the box into the lake.

It doesnt respawn and now I cant finish the quest.

Suggested Topics