Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CalebMittanck
    Original poster 1 posts

I am on the anomaly mystery in Hordafylke. When I reach the section that requires you to use a light beam in order to reach a different light beam, I can reach the second light beam and redirect it, but when I return to the first light beam to redirect that one, I do not have the option to regrab it. I checked the light beam at the start of the level as well and couldn't regrab that one either. I tried desyncronizing multiple times but I remained unable to regrab the beams. Exiting out of the anomaly and restarting lead me to the same problem. Eventually I got it to work after saving and reloading the save game

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

The issue wherein the players were unable to interact with the light projector in Hlutrholt has been marked as resolved by the development team. As we have not received any new reports of this issue, we will marking this thread as resolved and locking it.

If you encountered any new issues with anomalies in-game, please don't hesitate to open a new thread so we can take a closer look. When creating a new thread, please include the location of the anomaly and a video that shows the issue you're encountering.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Limimi
    1 posts

Same here, this is bugged.

• DravicSTEAM
    5 posts

Hi! Great game, I love it. I have an issue, though.

In Norway, there's an Animus anomaly and I tried to complete it, but I got stuck in this final stage where I have to move the last laser to stabilize a platform way above me, it seems to be the last puzzle in this anomaly.

I CANNOT for the life of me interact with this laser. I went through the whole anomaly three times: once, then I restarted the game, second time, then I restarted the game, third time. I am still stuck and it's still bugged. Please, help!

undefined

• DravicSTEAM
    5 posts

@dravicsteam Upon further examination, I discovered that the problem happens right when the dialogue of the ancient people starts to play or something, because once I get to that last laser and can't interact with it, I tried to go back (backtracking) all the way to the beginning and none of the lasers can be interacted with, even the ones that I managed to use before to get to that last stage.

• DravicSTEAM
    5 posts
  • Lampovo
    1 posts

Hi!
    After I finished the main story and Laila was replaced by Basim I decided to finish all the anomalies, I only have one left in Hordafylke.
    I reached the top of the anomaly, I press for the grab last file and nothing happened. The last piece of video doesn't start and I just get stuck at the top of the anomaly. Saves only exit to the main menu.

I play on Xbox Series S.

• MagicEllis
    1 posts

I am having this exact same problem but I'm on Xbox One. Restarting, reloading, exiting the anomaly and trying to go back through it have all been tried and it is still bugged. I cannot complete this anomaly because of this.

• geoage095
    39 posts

So I have finished the story and now Basim has taken the place of Layla,I went to norway to complete the last anomaly in order to get the secret ending and I cannot interact with the anomaly to complete it. I have reached the end...pressing E yet nothing happens. Please fix this.

• Sol3UK
    9 posts

@geoage095 I had the same problem with the one SW of Nottingham so I jumped off the platform, derezzed and when I got back to the data point something else triggered and I was able to complete

• geoage095
    39 posts

I tried that and it didnt work.

• nuclearhedjhog
    2 posts

I'm having this issue on PS5 too.

• SergantShotgun
    1 posts

Regarding: Animus Anomali Hordafylke

I was not able to "re-interact" 1st lightbeam on the "2nd lightbeam puzzle" ( using 1st light to stabelize "3rd block" 2nd light to stabelize "4th block" and back to 1st light were it could not be "re-interacted" to stabelize "1st block" ) was able to pass, when the 1st light was aimed above the moving platform. I re-started a couple of times but I was not able find the "bug-trigger"

• Parj2020
    1 posts

@calebmittanck yeah I’m having the same issue on Xbox 1

• porkaz
    3 posts

same issue same place, on xbox one. except im doing this as the last anomaly and after the modern day storyline wrapped up, if thats worth anything

• Senshi_47
    1 posts

Having the issue here as well. PS5 version. I'm not even halfway through the game. This is on a return trip to Norway if that helps. I've tried reloading the game multiple times, quiting the game outright and reloading, but to no avail. All projectors become inoperable after setting them the first time.

I also noticed that once I sent the second projector and jump to the block that it materializes, the projector repositions itself slightly, still pointing at the same block, but not specifically how I pointed it.

Please advise and at least let us know if it is being worked on.

Thank you.

• manceres
    3 posts

*it just fixed it self, no restart or reloads just started working*
    There appears to be a glitch in this.
    Going thru Hordaflke Anomaly and when I get to the set of double projectors where you have to switch them around I move the first to make the moving block solid to access 2nd beam, jump over get to the second, move that one but when going back to the first one I can no longer interact with either projectors anymore. Dying and respawn doesn't fix issue and now the beams are out of alignment. Exited Anomaly and restarted issues still occurs.

On Xbox one.

• hiles_adam
    3 posts

@lampovo I also have a bug with this anomaly when I am Basim, but its with the last projecter beam, i shine it to the right location then it randomly resets and I can no longer intereact with it again.

• Strayngel
    83 posts

Confirmed. This projector isn't interactable. Cannot complete anomaly.

• Geric0nqueror
    5 posts

Greetings!

A few hours ago I found an anomaly in Norway which is, in fact, my personal last anomaly I have to solve in the game. But unfortunately, even after installing the latest patch, the projectors are still bugged as I cannot interact with them. Or: it is random, which projectors work and which don't.

Please look into it asap.

Thank you 🙂

• Bastoo84
    1 posts

@hiles_adam i ve got the same problem...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics