Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@tommahawker1 Thank you for reporting this to us.

We are aware of issues with the light projectors in the Anomaly puzzles, and this is something the team are currently looking into.

There is a fix planned for an upcoming update, but at the moment we don't have a solid timeframe on when this update will be released.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1451 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

The issue wherein the players were unable to interact with the light projector in Hlutrholt has been marked as resolved by the development team. As we have not received any new reports of this issue, we will marking this thread as resolved and locking it.

If you encountered any new issues with anomalies in-game, please don't hesitate to open a new thread so we can take a closer look. When creating a new thread, please include the location of the anomaly and a video that shows the issue you're encountering.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ishofique
    5 posts

@senshi_47

So I had the same issue...I ended up doing all the other anomalies and coming back it it last and the big was gone.

• Tommahawker1
    6 posts

@ubi-baron Thanks someone on Facebook said they had the same problem then did some other stuff in the game and it worked when they returned. I haven't tried this yet but hopefully that will help with finding a solution.

• Tommahawker1
    6 posts

@tommahawker1 Also when I say "wont let me" i mean the prompt to interact with the node doesn't come up on screen

• Ubi-Baron

@tommahawker1 Thanks for getting back to us.

Was this specific steps they tried, or just continue to play the game come back later?

Official Response
  • YunaKung
    1 posts

Hello. I just wanna report bug in Anomaly puzzle of Hordafylke. I can't interact a light to solving puzzle, I finish the story line already and try to finish 100% of the game but I can't go on to finish this mission.undefined

• marcinciok
    5 posts

I have this problem too
    (PS4)

• ThePantryMaster
    8 posts

I had the same issue, just started again and it worked the 2nd time around. I think you can sometimes do the puzzles in the way the devs didn't intend, which makes it so the trigger points don't activate and you can't interact with the node

• marcinciok
    5 posts

@thepantrymaster
    Yeah! You're right. Thank you very much:))))

• Ubi-Baron

Hey all,

This is a known issue, and we have a fix planned for this in an upcoming update.

Official Response
  • crash_dt
    1 posts

Same issue. PS4 player. Makes completion impossible. Due to that, this has to be a priority for the dev team.

• UbiKoality
    Ubisoft Support Staff 440 posts

@ibchrist Hello there! I'm incredibly sorry to hear that you've encountered this bug in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Your frustration and disappointment are both completely valid and understandable. I would feel the same way in this situation! Thank you for providing the video and details on this problem. Moving forward, the development team is actively investigating this further. As new information becomes available, you can find it here. Your patience is greatly appreciated in the meantime.

Official Response
  • hotwheels78
    2 posts

@dravicsteam same on PS4. So nobody has found a fix yet?

• Tommahawker1
    6 posts

@thepantrymaster What did you do differently?

• Tommahawker1
    6 posts

@ubi-baron I asked but they never got back to me.

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@tommahawker1 Actually I didn't do anything different on my second try in regard of the platforming, the only thing I did different was I meditated before I interacted with the animus icon and suddenly the light beams was possible to interact with. I also did a few other Mysteries before I went back just in case that matters.

• Tommahawker1
    6 posts

@balla_jazzuz The bug has been fixed for the one in Norway I completed all animus anomaly's today

• MushyWaffle
    1 posts

@ibchrist Same here 😞 Last Anomaly and it's broken... VERY frustrating.

• Armagedon75755
    2 posts

On the anomaly second beam set, the beam position of the second and third beams are locked and cannot be interacted with, making th anomaly impossible to resolve

• fallzing
    9 posts

I can't interact with a projector/beam about half way through the anomaly in Hordafylke and it is preventing me from completing it. I'm playing on PS4.undefined

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics