Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mfdtgamer
    Original poster 3 posts

Birthrights mission breaks after a very long loading screen after talking with the kings brings me back to Feldberg and does not complete quest. Unable to progress further on PC

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Jp_thedude
    3 posts

Same issue here. Incredibly long loading screen after feast and I'm standing alone on the dock in Feldberg with Birthrights mission still tracking but no tasks. Can't proceed further.
    Running patch 1.0.2

• AchillesCrow
    1 posts

Exactly the same happened for me there, tried reloading a previous save file but it wasn't having it. 1.02 on PC.

• mfdtgamer
    Original poster 3 posts

After moving the files to my SSD I restarted and the quest was completed. Not sure if a work around or just got lucky.

• Jp_thedude
    3 posts

I reinstalled the game after deleting/clearing cache and the issue still occurred at that same spot.

HOWEVER, in a fit of despair, I jumped off the dock into the cold waters to try and die in Fornburg to see if that did anything. I swam out of to the middle of the channel and was making my way out to sea, slowly freezing and suffocating when the quest COMPLETED! I was around 50% air and 75% health. Maybe moving away from the dock area reloads quest information? Who knows. This game's bugs are as mysterious as the gods.

• Jp_thedude
    3 posts

@jp_thedude

And now I'm stuck here with THIS bug: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/80331/game-breaking-bug-can-not-get-to-england-ac-valhalla

I have over 10 hours of playtime and probably have only actually played 2-3 of them.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics