Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Milansan
    Original poster 13 posts

A few times now I've managed to stand on the other side of a river and take out a whole small camp of enemy just by "one-shotting" them. My bow isn't even really upgraded. The enemies are so dumb that each time an enemy is shot another one will come closer and look at him before being shot himself. No fun in that really. The enemies seem particularly dumb, especially relating to stealth. If you take away the brute raiding and slaughter, clearing a camp is pretty damn boring

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• kniVes-6-
    10 posts

@milansan Wheh you can find arrows in the world that is.. I feel ubisoft is doing everything in their power since Origins to reduce the use of bows and stealth. The mind boggles when they do this is single player games. Crafting arrows is another downgrade.. Yeah i know it's vikings but it's an AC game first.

• forcefrank
    91 posts

@knives-6 It is baffling that you can't craft arrows. I actually like the way bow/arrows function this go round, with one exception. How do I draw and arrow, it appears that's not possible in Valhalla. In Odyssey I could hold LT to draw an arrow back and then press RT to fire it. I guess it could be an upgrade in Valhalla but you'd think I could do that now.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics