Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• R4p1dFoddy
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello everybody,

I order Assassins creed Valhalla Collector edition for xbox via digital code game (Not with the disk).
    I preorder the game in date 09/11/2020 with ubisoft service.
    In date 12/11/2020 the collector box of the game has arrived.
    I found everything that was promised inside the box, except for the game code.
    I check multiple times in the email but i didn't receveid anything or any messages from you about delay for delivering the code game.
    Please, can i get support from ubisoft to receveid the game code of assassins creed valhalla of my collector edition?

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards

Foad

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Jacko1811
    2 posts

I have the exact same issue collectors edition arrived today ment to have Xbox Download ultimate edition and got no game at all tried contacting but its practically impossible to get any responses what so ever a real joke.

• Jacko1811
    2 posts

@r4p1dfoddy have you had any response as I contacted ubisoft on the 16th of December and still waiting for the game code there service has been outrageous 😡

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics