ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JAPPIE006
    Original poster 3 posts

On my LG CX Oled the graphics seem washed out and darks are to bright. Like HDR is not right in this game, especially in darker scenes indoor etc. Im on series x. Other games dispay fine in HDR! Anyone notice this!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JAPPIE006
    Original poster 3 posts
  • JcTrickY
    1 posts

Same here, i have an rtx 3080 and lg55cx and HDR is not working properly.
    I also have Watch dog and in this game the hdr works.
    Could you please communicate with this issue ?
    Are you aware of that ?

• Sol3UK
    14 posts

@jappie006

Same here, all washed out.
    GTX 1080Ti Strix - LG Ultragear 38GL950G

• B00MSIE
    397 posts

Still not fixed on Xbox Series X with Samsung TV

• deadhorizonn
    2 posts

This is still a very relevant issue that needs to be fixed.

Read this comment as well as the rest of the thread (same link that OP shared) for more details.

• sasvdk
    1 posts

I've been playing AC:V on the PS5 for the past couple of months (110 hours and counting). For all this time the HDR looks off on my LG OLED HDTV. It's perfectly fine during the day time but at night it looks like medieval England is suffering from 21st century light pollution there's hardly any contrast.

The bad HDR implementation even leads to inadvertent spoilers: in the order of the ancients menu, every character is recognizable instead of hidden in the shadows. Can't anyone at Ubisoft look at this HDR situation and make the game visuals look correctly?

Suggested Topics