Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• toxicvectordeel
    Original poster 6 posts

Any one know how to get Permission to do Assassins creed Valhalla walkthrough in YouTube ?
    please advise..

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Aloninor
    94 posts

@toxicvectordeel
    I don't think that you need a permission for that?

I believe that the embargo on showing game content ends with release, meaning you can not show what ever you want.

• toxicvectordeel
    Original poster 6 posts

thank you very much!!

so it means if i do walkthroughs, i want get copyright strikes from Ubisoft ?

• Aloninor
    94 posts

@toxicvectordeel
    Not as far as I know.

• kizza0721
    63 posts

It would probably be free advertising for them. As long as you aren't trashing their game, they likely won't care that you're showing off their product amd possibly getting them extra sales

• longjohn119
    769 posts
    thank you very much!!

so it means if i do walkthroughs, i want get copyright strikes from Ubisoft ?

Not for the content, Ubisoft has no problems with gameplay videos .... However you my get an occasional "copyright claim" from the background music by their music publisher but that's not a strike against you it just means you can't monetize that video and they may put ads in the video .... One way around that if it bothers you is go into options in the game and there is a setting to turn off the music

Ubisoft doesn't generally enforce it or complain, it's the music publisher they use ( BMG Rights Management ) and it's all done using AI ..... It's dumb and really shouldn't happen since it is in-game music but that's just YouTube for ya .....

You can see I have a lot of AC content on my non-monetized channel ..... https://www.youtube.com/view_all_playlists?nv=1

• Ehllfhire1
    86 posts

@toxicvectordeel you dont need permission

• toxicvectordeel
    Original poster 6 posts

@kizza0721 thank you !!

• toxicvectordeel
    Original poster 6 posts

@longjohn119 thanks a lot ..as I'm a newbie to walkthrough making, this advise will help me a lot,

• toxicvectordeel
    Original poster 6 posts

@kizza0721 thank you!!

Suggested Topics