Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• I.z.i.
    Original poster 30 posts

They made whole series of very bad decisions in a row. So bad that Valhalla is probably last Ubisoft game for many of PC players.

First, they replaced quite good Uplay launcher, which they developed and fine tuning for decades to be almost as usable as Steam, and now they throwing it away for some garbage Ubisoft Connect. It looks almost the same but with less than half functionality of old launcher.

Second, they replaced quite good clear and easy to navigate old forum with this garbage forum which is badly arranged, hard to follow and don't even work on many old PC's where you just get blank screen after 3 or 4 posts when scrolling down. We wants old forum back.

Third, they removed Achievements form the game. This is beyond understanding and beyond stupidity. Yes, we have Challenges but those are not even close to old Achievements. You should remove Challenges and give us back Achievements which gives XP and Ubisoft points.

New system which gives Ubisoft points just from XP is stupid and bad. Ubisoft points should be attached to Achievements. And remember, game without achievements is not worth to buy.
    Valhalla is very good game, but at least for me this is last Ubisoft game I bought unless most of this bad changes goes back to what it was before. At this state even Epic game launcher is better than Ubisoft Connect.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Netspook
    287 posts

@i-z-i
    Sorry, but that's nothing but a list of bs.

1. Ubisoft Connect having less than half functionality compared to Uplay? Prove it, if that much is missing for you, it shouldn't be hard to provide a long list.
    2. There's no blank screen after 3-4 posts in the new forum. And if your PC is too old to handle it, that's not Ubi's problem. No company will forever support ancient hardware.
    3. I'm pretty sure challenges gave XP and Upoints, not the achievements.
    4. Achievements adds some flavour to many games, yes. But if you really believe a game without them isn't worth buying, then I'm lost for words. And I doubt you even understand why.
    5. You like Valhalla, but you're not buying more Ubi games, due to issues almost exclusively unreleated to the game itself?

Imo, this is nothing but extremely childish ranting about nothing.

• KmarkoPL
    229 posts

@netspook
    Actually am ggetting the blank screen on this new forum
    If I scroll down far to see earlt threads, then the screen gets blank.

• Gravelmead
    62 posts

@kmarkopl I know sometimes you can't edit or even post. You get lots of little error blobs popping up. I don't like this forum one bit and can't see the reason behind it other than a change of management who usually have this strange urge to put their mark on things by cocking everything up.

• SaintlyStorms
    76 posts

@netspook Berating someone for their opinion is incredibly childish and unneeded. Everyone is going to have different views and experiences from the recent changes Ubisoft has made and the fact that you think the OP should just put up with it and not be able to share his/her opinion to spare your fan boy feelings is wrong. Let's face it, there are problems and Ubisoft is trying to sort it out but if people aren't allowed to share their feelings ad experiences then what the hell are these forums for exactly?
    Get over it. People aren't always going to agree with you that everything is fine and dandy. People deserve to express themselves whether it is good or bad.

• Netspook
    287 posts

@saintlystorms
    I'm certainly no fan boy, I have plenty of posts here to prove that.

But the OP "problems"? Boicotting Ubisoft and not buying any more games because he have "problems" which have ZERO impact on the games he plays, like disliking the launcher and having problems with the forum? That IS childish behaviour, and that is a fact, not just an opinion!

Btw, you ask "what the hell are these forums for exactly"

Answer, since you obviously missed it: discussing AC Valhalla, which the OP barely mentions at all.

• Culpablex1
    12 posts

Hey ubisoft how bout you patch the game and remove the bugs instead of removing the supposes foul language, some guy on Twitter says he's offended bcus his "supposed girlfriend" has a burnt face and somewhere in the game they call the person deformed or disfigured (bcus by definition they are).
    1 . Ubisoft why dont you care about your fans and paying customers
    2. Why would u change something trivial when there are more important things to fix
    3. That guy doesnt have a girlfriend
    He got a freakin mutant
    (Or used blowup)

Ubisoft fix the game

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics