Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Alojin
    Original poster 8 posts

i´m at the quest "Firing the Arrow" at a point where the quest should update and say Acquire a coin but nothing happens. This game seem to just get more broken the further you get . I can´t continue the Jotunheim questline and now i´m stuck at the normal questline. If i just could pick up another part of the map to do the questline i could continue playing but now i´m out of options i guess i´m out.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheBirdManHQ
    18 posts

@kultowy97

The Quest Firing The Arrow I cannot obtain the join when I loot or speak to the person.

NICE.

• seekilein
    4 posts

@ubi-swaggins https://imgur.com/JYjqFam

This are the correct Enemys but no one of those has anything to collect for the Quest.
    And yes any Video online shows this are the correct Enemys to kill and loot the Coin.

• Alojin
    Original poster 8 posts

Patch 1.0.4 did not fix the issue. Waiting for next update since i can´t continue playing. Maybe a reset mission button or something would help fix most quests?

• deltakaanor
    1 posts

Same problem, I was waiting patch 1.0.4 but nothing changes, I can't continue playing...

• ggian78
    2 posts

@alojin mine is stuck in the firing arrow but at the point when the quest ask to go and meet hussa i'm in front of hussa and nothing happen i tried everything and nothing i am kind frustrate i can't go any futher

• xlegionx33
    5 posts

Posting here cuz @Ubi-Woofer told us to do so. I also am stuck at "Firing the Arrow". Stowe told me to get a coin off a guy in the market and then to meet him at the church. As soon as the cutscene ended, Stowe did this weird glitch thing and then leaned back against the post where i met him to start the quest instead of walking away. If i talk to him again, he just asks if i got the coin. There is one guard in the market called Arrow horde that walks in a circle around the market. The only interaction i can find is to just kill him. No one ever comes with a coin.

• xxCDOGxx
    6 posts

I also have this issue:

"mine is stuck in the firing arrow but at the point when the quest ask to go and meet hussa i'm in front of hussa and nothing happen i tried everything and nothing i am kind frustrate i can't go any further"

• TheBirdManHQ
    18 posts

Bleeding the Leech and the Arrow quest is still broken for me. I still cant find the lady to kill and I still cant acquire a coin.

I go to the area for the coin and it shows for me to go there on the quest again and 1 person was there that I killed and nothing. I didnt get a coin. Both quests are still broken.... so much for taking a month to fix the quest.

• TheBirdManHQ
    18 posts

@thebirdmanhq I go to the area for the coin and it shows for me to go there on the quest again and 1 person was there that I killed and nothing. I didnt get a coin.

Both quests are still broken.... so much for taking a month to fix the quest.

• xlegionx33
    5 posts

Still no change here either. Firing the Arrow is in my quest log, but no objective underneath it nor anyone with a coin spawning.

• kbhughes1999
    1 posts

Newest update still failed to fix the firing the arrow mission for me, the npc with the coin still refuses to spawn in the market and I've bored myself with side content and can no longer do anymore of the main quest line 🙂

• Alojin
    Original poster 8 posts

1.10 still broken. The Patch Notes said something with fixed a issue where the objective would not update but nothing changed. Still waiting for that NPC with the coin to start. How is it possible that after 2 Patches we still cannot continue the main Game. Just put in some reset Mission button or something.

• hanax2020
    2 posts

@xlegionx33

same here. yesterdays patch did...NOTHING...

PS4 as well

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 489 posts

Hey everyone,

Thanks for reporting your issues with obtainng the coin in "Firing the Arrow" to us. I've created this separate megathread to track reports of this specific issue, and ensure that we gather all of the information and files that we need for the developers to look further into this.

The issue itself has already been raised to them however it is not one that they have been able to reproduce so far. As such, they have requested save files and further videos of the issue from affected players, which they hope will help them to identify the issue and fix it. If those of you playing on PC or PS4 could share your save files with us via a support case or Live Chat, we would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you all for your time and help in advance! 🙂

Official Response
  • Gramze8302
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer my game freeze in the Archer part of The quest, can't do any thing exept enter The menu and use The fishing equipment and the horn.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 489 posts

@gramze8302 Hey there, if you're referring to the shooting contest that takes place after you acquire the Arrow's coin, this is not an appropriate issue to address in this thread as this thread is exclusively for the issue with the NPCs in the market not being available to retrieve the coin from. If reloading an older save and progressing to the same point does not allow you to proceed, please open a separate thread for this issue and include a video of it so that we can look further into this. Thanks!

To anyone affected by the issue the title of the thread concerns, please refer to my above advice and provide me with the requested information for us to look further into this. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • jeffiroth311
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer I sent my save files on Dec 15th through a support case and was told it's a known issue and it is being looked into. I still can't progress in the game.
    Case #13596112

• Alojin
    Original poster 8 posts

Holy moly even after the 3rd Patch (1.1.1) the npc with the coin does not spawn. Not even a mention in the Patch notes. Cyberpunk workes for me better than this (sorry for my language but after 3 patches i´m [censored]) [censored]. I just want to finish this broken game so i can finally move on and never even touch a ubisoft made game.

• Brawlz_DE
    1 posts

firing the arrow quest is still buggy
    the NPC with the coin don't spawn
    XBOX series X

Community details

Users
Topics