Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• medved_ebach
    Original poster 7 posts

Hey Ubi! Could you please add English interface and subtitles to Russian versions? Russian translations are TERRIBLE and incorrect! And many-many of us play games in original language to keep our language abilities up to date. We do study English you know, its not native for us here. And it seems only greedy to keep us from getting full in game experience just because some people may use VPN to purchase the game at a lower price. I for example purchased an ultimate version at full price and want to experience the game the way i want to. So would you be so kind to fix it asap? Love the game btw. Thanks a lot.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey there! You should be able to use English audio, however I appreciate the feedback regarding subtitles/interface options. I will pass this up to the developers!

Official Response
  • medved_ebach
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-spud Sure, i know that audio is ok. Its the in-game text that bothers me. Thank you guys! I hope you ll be able to fix this soon.

• medved_ebach
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-spud Also discovered yesterday - with English audio and Russian subtitles it is impossible to complete flyting challenges. The rhyme obviously does not match in two different languages.

Suggested Topics