Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• pfroddam
    Original poster 4 posts

It appears there is a problem with some of the keys needed to open locked doors not appearing in inventory when picket up, making the doors unopenable.
    In one case, the Londonium Bureau, it was a nusience, but in the second case, it has left me unable to access a chest containing equipment.
    This second key was to a home in Lunden, East South East of Londinium Stadium, and just the other side of the little waterway that runs from the swampy lakey bit in the north down to the thames river. The key was sitting on a barrel just near the house with the armour chest in it.
    The house also has a barred door.
    I have checked the area as thoroughly as I could, over an hour or more, and could find no other way in.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• pfroddam
    Original poster 4 posts

@pfroddam Update.
    Being a bit OCD, I went back and eventually found a way in.
    The chest said I need to find keys for all its locks.
    I grabbed a second key that was inside the building.
    Still unable to open door to house or locked chest.

• pfroddam
    Original poster 4 posts

Update. Same issue with two more doors.
    One in Anderitum Hideout, but not essential, just inconvenient.
    The other in Dover Fort, critical as it is only access to skill book.

• Agrikaan
    10 posts

@pfroddam YES SAME HERE!

In Lunden and a few other places, at least one house (2 keys) and the Bureau.

Most keys just disappear. I'm so stuck on so many quests now, I might just as well stop playing. Not to mention all the treasure I can't get to. I remember Odyssey had a game-breaking bug, a quest NPC that didn't show up 40 hours in, and it took them THREE MONTHS to fix it. I fear this will be something similar, I'm now missing at least 5-6 keys, 2 of them blocking main story quest progress. And the keys are GONE from the game. Not in my inventory, not on respawned NPCs or on the ground if I return later.

Suggested Topics

Community Details