Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Lone_Immortus
    Original poster 4 posts

In Indre Holm in Asgard, the Wealth chest in the cavern which is meant to be next to the statue is simply not there for me, making it impossible to 100% the area and finish the mystery linked to the tears.

I could not attach the screenshot because apparently the file size is too large.

I have tried to save and reload and also leave Asgard and return, none of those worked. I have no idea if this is even possible to fix on the user end.

Thank you.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Rachlily1971
    13 posts

@lone_immortus

I noticed something last night
    ok I did buy the maps add on... but I went to get an Opal. Got it and then look at my map and the Opal still shows.

uuuuugh dear. Ubisoft COME ON.

• Uny_
    1 posts

@lone_immortus
    I have the same problem no chest, the cave is empty there should be some mobs too but there is nothing and without that impossible to complete the map..

• mike_kivvy
    2 posts

Amazing game, yall really out did yourselves. My only complaint with 40+ hours in is the silhouettes in the order menu, its to easy to guess who they are and it spoiled the reveal of the grandmaster for me and i want to save others the heartache when they decide to pick up the game later

• PortSideMike
    4 posts

Same issue here the chest is not there and there are no mobs.

• Psycho_Mantitz
    3 posts

Have you done the "The Big Finish" quest? it's necessary to do it first. the chest should appear then.

• Psycho_Mantitz
    3 posts

@lone_immortus Have you done the "The Big Finish" quest? it's necessary to do it first. the chest should appear then.

• PortSideMike
    4 posts

@psycho_mantitz Yep that was the issue. So a new issue arises if you do not stick to the quest exactly as planned. It will bug out and not allow you to proceed. I just created a new post about it.

• Psycho_Mantitz
    3 posts

@portsidemike i was there before starting the quest, but there was no bug for me. fortunately...the amount of bugs is just insane.

• Lone_Immortus
    Original poster 4 posts

@psycho_mantitz That worked! Thank you so much. I had no motivation at all to do anything Asgard related after seeing the missing chest. Stupid of Ubisoft to lock it behind a quest while still letting you access the exact area it spawns in. Again, thank you.

Community details

Users
Topics