Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• falo2k
    Original poster 23 posts

Wealth on this guy is still listed on my map as uncollected (tracks the corpse if I move him) but nothing to collect. I have auto-loot on and assassinated this bloke so this should not be happening. Have tried going and doing other world events and coming back later.

undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• CharShaoBao
    1 posts

I thought I was the only one suffering from this.

Ubi please fix.

• SikNik1389
    1 posts

I'm also having the same problem. I can move the guys body anywhere and it just moved the ingot icon.

• xJMFDx
    1 posts

Same issue on ps4

• maldoMancer
    3 posts

I have the same problem. looked like crazy the corner of the map and no result, odin vision doesnt reveal anything also.

• MadnessReigns33
    21 posts

Playing on PS4 and having a similar issue. Collected the wealth and it registered as collected on the wealth bar for the region but it isn't crossed out on the map. The guy also respawns with the wealth target over his head and I can kill him and re-loot the ingot but it doesn't reflect a change in the ingot count in my inventory

• KubaRady
    1 posts

This bug really toys with my temper, i hate bugs with collectibles, i'm mission only 1 wealth in Ledecestrescire..

• MadnessReigns33
    21 posts

Wanted to update that it seems to be an issue (at least for me) with all wealth in the Ledecestrescire region that has to be looted from enemies. Region shows as completed so the wealth is adding to the overall tally correctly but it doesn't show as crossed off on the map

• Afilgueiras
    1 posts

The same happened to me. In my case, I play on PC. The ingot icon pops up in the map but I can't collect it.

• Antarusom
    3 posts
    The same happened to me. In my case, I play on PC. The ingot icon pops up in the map but I can't collect it.

Any fix for this?

• Antarusom
    3 posts

Anyone got a fix ?

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1746 posts

Hello Vikings,

Sorry to hear about your experience and apologies for the delayed reply.

Have you tried verifying your game files with this link? This will ensure that any potentially corrupted files will be repaired.

If the issue persists, can you please provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can have a look?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics