Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• martygod12
    Original poster 237 posts

Seriously only 13 armors? where are non set armours, where are some simple historicall accurate armors??? This is a big joke and huge spit into a face of any open world RPG fan, in Odyssey you had a ton of different armors and customization what do we have here? Where are any rewards for doing the quests and exploration? 13 armors for such a big game, that is ridiculous.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dbgager
    158 posts

@martygod12 13 different armor sets is far form to little. Thats plenty.

• martygod12

@dbgager 10 sets lol TEN ... three are from the store and hell no thats not a plenty ... look how much there were in Odyssey and Origins ... THATS a plenty .. this is a joke

• THW-GER
    12 posts

@martygod12 The amount of sets / pieces in Origins / Odysses was absolutely annoying. It's perfect in Valhalla.

• dbgager
    158 posts

@thw-ger I agree. Its nice to just worry about the upgrade path for a few different set s of armor and weapons. Instead of changing every 10 minutes.

• Sodda-
    11 posts

I don't mind that there are only 13 sets. What really pisses me off is that i can't change to look of them after upgrading the armors.. So im stuck looking like a walking gold bar, because for some reason better gear = gold everywhere. I just want to look like a [censored] viking, is that too much to ask... Let me upgrade the gear without changing the [censored] looks...

• martygod12

@thw-ger You obviously dont play open world RPGs then if you think thats enough and that in Odyssey it was much lol. No one was forcing you to change you could stay in one set the whole game in Odyssey and those who liked a lot of options were also happy. Here only those who dont care are happy and lot of players are disappointed. There is no justification it is a huge screw up in game design, which is sad because the game could be really good otherwise.

• Ehllfhire1
    86 posts

@martygod12 i prefer the not having 99999999999 pieces of junk i picked up from one quest.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics