Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Beylous
    Original poster 42 posts

Seriously, check out the news.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Netspook
    307 posts

@beylous
    First I thought this was a bad joke, but no. Not many details yet, CBC Canada says "more to come".

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-police-ubisoft-1.5801236

• Beylous
    Original poster 42 posts

@netspook Right? Messed up!

• Zangato1988
    38 posts

Probably they demand to optimize Valhalla xD
    But in all seriousness lets hope it goes well. 😯

• Beylous
    Original poster 42 posts

@zangato1988 Hey, these days, you never know. I don't even know which games Ubi Montreal made

• Big_Red_17
    1 posts

Montreal local here, the french news is saying that it was likely a swatting attempt

• Beylous
    Original poster 42 posts

@big_red_17 Ooooooh boy. That's.....well, kind of a [censored] thing to do.

• Ehllfhire1
    86 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Beylous
    Original poster 42 posts

@ehllfhire1 With people these days? I wouldn't doubt it. I mean developers are releasing bugged-out titles more and more these days but, man, there's no need for that kinda thing.

• XenaFan20
    23 posts

I was just coming to post this.

If it's a swatting incident I hope they find the person responsible and arrest them. What a waste of resources, time, and money. Likely some angry fan.

• longjohn119
    791 posts
    I was just coming to post this.

If it's a swatting incident I hope they find the person responsible and arrest them. What a waste of resources, time, and money. Likely some angry fan.

The police are verifying it was all a hoax

Likely some Gamergate Incel mad because his game wouldn't work or something .... All this will do is set everything back several days .....

• XenaFan20
    23 posts

@longjohn119

Holy Crap! What an idiot. You can be angry about your game not working, you can post here about your game not working, but don't do this.

Because, like you said, all that does is set the devs back. Clear out the offices, stop freaking out, settle your nerves...thanks random moron, you showed them.

• Ehllfhire1
    86 posts

@longjohn119 no it wont that office doesnt work on AC games

Suggested Topics