Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    551 posts

@imaginaryruins

I get a strong impression they have reached a limit on non-game-breaking bugs, that they're not going to do anything about them. Be nice to be proven wrong but the absence of comments on a few where there has been repeated discussion could be telling.

• Yesin069
    554 posts

I dont think this ever will get fixed to be honest. The inventory system is a mess. The runes fill up the most space because they wont stack and cant be organized and there are so many quest items and keys that are just for a single-use and still fill up my inventory. It is just annoying at this point and feels like a beta inventory system. Pretty amateurish and badly done and put together. Six month after release and we still need to beg the devs to fix basic stuff like that.

I also think that they focus more on the dlc now. The main game will be forgotten now. This is why i wished that they delay the DLC more to fix the main game first. The point where the DLC comes out, the devs will focus more on new bugs from there, instead of improving the fundamentals for the DLC's.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    @yesin069

Yeah I kinda worry that this would happen: getting ignored. I guess I can live with that, but still that is such a shame. Thanks for the replies.

(I would not be surprised that the no. of bugs and glitches can be so high that the team has to rewrite quite a lot of the original coding, almost like remaking half of a game)

• guest-nVX9hobB
    1 posts
    Hello again! All of this information is excellent, thank you! I very much appreciate the detail surrounding each item and/or key as this can assist the Game team with recreating these scenarios. I have been continuing to forward up what each of you have provided, and will update this thread once I receive more information from the Game team. If you think of anything else, please do not hesitate to add it and I will send that up as well. Thanks again everyone for your assistance in trying to resolve these stuck Quest Items and Keys!

Still have quest items in inventory that are not needed. At least let us “interact” with quest giving npc’s to get rid of inventory. In odyssey you let us do it and Alexios would just say “it’s already done”

• Kormac67
    730 posts

@guest-nvx9hobb It's obviously "by design" to keep the quest items clogging up your inventory. Like in Odyssey.
    At least the treasure hoard maps were fixed at some point, I've gone through them recently and have got rid of all of them.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics