Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Aetheogh
    13 posts

@man9our

1: deleted all my autosaves and manual savegame.

2: removed all my gear

3: created a new save game without wearing any gear

4: loaded save game

5: took the boat to vinland

6: Inventory was empty

Are you using some sort of game exploit/cheat? Because if I understand your post, you made a save game without the gear, loaded save game without the gear and was able to go to vinland bypassing the game mechanic of having empty inventory after getting to Vinland?

• Aetheogh
    13 posts

Turns out never needed worry about the empty inventory. Power level 280 vs 160 for vinland. was able to take down gorm after killing in 2 camps and getting a spear. Took me just under 90 minutes.

Only thing I did not like was Evior not using the Eden Ball on the Izu Vault. Would have love to see what was behind that Izu Vault door.

• jandraelune
    117 posts

@aetheogh You get to see all that in the previous AC3, you should have recognized the native's language.

As for not taking the collected gear and the legendary animal trophy back to England 😕 RIP, no reason in the storytelling not to take it back with you.

• SneakyTorpedo
    2 posts

Ubisoft is becoming trash just like rock star and and bethesda. All they care about is money. Micro transactions. And charging people for junk. Paid over $100 for this plus several micros and they won't patch [censored]. Constant bugs. Look at cyberpunk. Same [censored]. All they are trying to do is bank as much as fast as possible at release. Then lure people in with micros every other week. No point in playing these games anymore. It's all trash with no commitment.

• jandraelune
    117 posts

@sneakytorpedo Well take into account Covid and everything needing to be remotely done. Both Cyberpunk and Valhalla are victims of that.

• grim_jester1964
    3 posts

@ubi-swaggins everything I bought while I was in Vinland disappeared once I got back to my village. Which is a shame because I thought all the gear from Vinland looked great, and was hoping to be able to improve it.
    while on the subject of improving things the royal sword I got cannot be improved at all it tells me I have to take it back to the village job done but it doesn’t show up when there

• BattlemasterIIC
    1 posts

I'm having the same issue. If this is by design, it is a horrid design as the Vinland armor set is one of the best looking in the game. We should be able to easily use it back in England with no issues, and eventually take all our gear to Vinland after finishing the story arc for Vinland.

If this is not by design, then please fix this. I would really like to use this weapon and armor set and be able to upgrade them back at the settlement.

• grim_jester1964
    3 posts

@ubi-swaggins so should we figure that we are never going to get this fixed? no response in moths is ridiculous,

• grim_jester1964
    3 posts
    @ubi-swaggins everything I bought while I was in Vinland disappeared once I got back to my village. Which is a shame because I thought all the gear from Vinland looked great, and was hoping to be able to improve it.
    while on the subject of improving things the royal sword I got cannot be improved at all it tells me have to take it back to the village job done but it doesn’t show up when there

Are we to assume that this is something you folks will not fix? It has been months since it was first reported and still not a single response for Ubisoft! All our work to get the best looking armor in the game and waste of resources was for nothing. Fix this!

• DasQintus
    1 posts

@grim_jester1964 It wasn't for nothing. I found out that you can change your gear appearence at the blacksmith in your settlement. And there it is ! so take some piece of crap gear and change the appearence.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics