Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jandraelune
    117 posts

@sneakytorpedo Well take into account Covid and everything needing to be remotely done. Both Cyberpunk and Valhalla are victims of that.

• grim_jester1964
    3 posts

@ubi-swaggins everything I bought while I was in Vinland disappeared once I got back to my village. Which is a shame because I thought all the gear from Vinland looked great, and was hoping to be able to improve it.
    while on the subject of improving things the royal sword I got cannot be improved at all it tells me I have to take it back to the village job done but it doesn’t show up when there

• BattlemasterIIC
    1 posts

I'm having the same issue. If this is by design, it is a horrid design as the Vinland armor set is one of the best looking in the game. We should be able to easily use it back in England with no issues, and eventually take all our gear to Vinland after finishing the story arc for Vinland.

If this is not by design, then please fix this. I would really like to use this weapon and armor set and be able to upgrade them back at the settlement.

• grim_jester1964
    3 posts

@ubi-swaggins so should we figure that we are never going to get this fixed? no response in moths is ridiculous,

• grim_jester1964
    3 posts
    @ubi-swaggins everything I bought while I was in Vinland disappeared once I got back to my village. Which is a shame because I thought all the gear from Vinland looked great, and was hoping to be able to improve it.
    while on the subject of improving things the royal sword I got cannot be improved at all it tells me have to take it back to the village job done but it doesn’t show up when there

Are we to assume that this is something you folks will not fix? It has been months since it was first reported and still not a single response for Ubisoft! All our work to get the best looking armor in the game and waste of resources was for nothing. Fix this!

• DasQintus
    1 posts

@grim_jester1964 It wasn't for nothing. I found out that you can change your gear appearence at the blacksmith in your settlement. And there it is ! so take some piece of crap gear and change the appearence.

• LezCarpenter
    3 posts

so from what i can gather, i just spent several hours collecting stuff before leaving so i wouldnt have to come back, spent resources and i cant keep anything, litterally nothing i did impacts the game beyond the quest was completed, and even that barely seems to have effected the game, the dudes just like, well glad thats done on to normal life lets never speak of this again, im playing this ages after it came out, how are there this many major bugs, ive had to restart and reload, kill myself and fast travel several times to solve game breaking bugs, hec the blacksmith in the main town still seems to think he is being held captive and threatens you when you walk past, dudes suppose to be our good friend tf.

i just want the gear ive worked for, its bad enough the game feels like a bunch of dlcs of a main game.

and non of that is talking about the wild flaws of accuracy and constant reused major assets in locations that make no sense

• LezCarpenter
    3 posts

@dasqintus yeah i dont get why after freeing vinland we still dont get our gear there

• LezCarpenter
    3 posts

@jandraelune i feel that is being far to apologetic, cyber punk was due to pressure to release before finishing, and they have owned up and well made up for it, ubisoft on the otherhand has made no effort to make up for or fix anything, they just keep going about releasing new content and dont care, i mean basicly none of the launch day bugs in odyssey got fixed even to this day, they dont care and have no support network for these problems, its up to there apologetic community to find how to get around the bugs

• Ghort61
    1 posts

@darkstar_aut i looked into this and so far haven't seen anybody post the fix, you don't keep the gear but you can however go to the blacksmith and overlay the set look on to any of your other armor. Hope this helps

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics