Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UNSOLVED Vinland Quest done - but Vinland Weapons and Vinland Gear disappeared after traveling back!

4 Likes/41 Replies/18248 Views
    Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1061 posts

Hello everyone,

I would like to sincerely apologise for the lack of recent reply to this thread. I'm hoping that the information I'm going to provide below will answer most, if not all, of the questions posed here since my colleague @Ubi-Swaggins' last response! 🙂

So, with regard to being unable to take your gear to Vinland - this is intended behaviour. As @RJEB94 mentioned in their post, Randvi warns you before you leave England that spoiler. You therefore leave all of your gear behind in England, and build up a separate inventory in Vinland.

When returning to England, you'll be reunited with all of your gear, with the exception of the gear and resources earned in Vinland itself. You can however use the blacksmith to map the appearance of the Vinland gear onto another piece of gear in England if you would like, as mentioned by @Ghort61!

If all of you would like me to pass forward the feedback that you would like the option to bring your inventory from England to Vinland in the post-game, or else the resources from Vinland back to England after the region is completed, I'm happy to do so. Please just let me know by replying to me here in this thread and I can pass forward any comments you'd like me to! 🙂
    CC: @DarkStar_AUT, @flaicher, @UltimatePowa, @RenoxDashin, @Digitaly_Random, @Sempophai, @Naerak, @KnightofTara, @juzamjames, @Pappasimons, @man9our, @MarcusAquinas, @Aetheogh, @Ryusennin, @jandraelune, @SneakyTorpedo, @grim_jester1964, @BattlemasterIIC, @DasQintus, @LezCarpenter, @Ghort61 and @RJEB94.

If you have returned to England from Vinland and found any previously acquired gear missing, including any purchased gear from the Animus Store, please do let us know about this and provide screenshots as evidence of your purchase and the gear not being available in your inventory where possible. It would also be helpful if you could let us know roughly when the gear went missing, and if you noticed any unusual behaviour before it happened.

Finally, a couple of requests from me on the side of moderation -

1. Please do adhere to our forum rules when posting, particularly with regard to the use of offensive language. I have issued warnings to several players in this thread already for this - I'd prefer to not have to give out any more! 🙂
    2. Avoid bumping threads / multiposting where possible. You can tag multiple players just by typing the @ symbol and then starting to type their username. By default, if you type the @ symbol, the players who have replied to the thread will appear as a list, so this can make it easier to find the player you're looking for!

Thank you! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics