Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheFergMan
    2 posts

@dustpuma Tried this, turned my settings to low and still nothing

• sapphirone
    1 posts

I have the same issue and tried to lower the quality but nothing happens, I'm still stuck being unable to move.

• real_jam
    Original poster 4 posts

@dustpuma I mentioned I've already tried changing the graphics etc. Nothing I'm afraid.

• Spentricus
    1 posts

Well I found out what was happening. Basically you can’t move because you’re still in a cutscene. You literally just have to wait until it loads. Then the cutscene will play out and boom, you’re on your way. (Be warned it takes ages.) Maybe do something like watch a YouTube vid or something while you wait.

P.S or if you’re too impatient you can download FLING’s trainer and speed up the game time.

P.S.S I tried this twice, the first time I just waited it out and it took like 2-3 in game days to load. Then because I was curious I reloaded it and did it again with the trainer and it sped it up. Don’t know why it takes that long to load. But oh well. My cpu is poop though so results may vary .

• real_jam
    Original poster 4 posts

@spentricus cheers mate this worked for me 👌

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@Spentricus Thanks for providing that tip.

We're glad that you were able to get around the issue with this.

Just to confirm, for other users also seeing this too, what are your System Specifications? Are you close to the minimum on any components or perhaps slightly below?

Official Response
  • nuker1110
    2 posts

@ubi-baron
    I'm having the same (or very similar) issue, I can move the camera, and Eivor and the steward at the cliff perform their idle animations as would happen if I simply did nothing. Other characters, the Dane troops around the camp, still walk around and discuss. I just CAN NOT MOVE. No attack, dodge, or anything.

I'm running a Ryzen 3 1200, Asus GTX 1070, and 16gb DDR4-2133 for reference.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@nuker1110 Thank you for letting us know.

Have you tried letting it load, as mentioned in the post above?

Official Response
  • real_jam
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-baron I have an i7, GTX 1070, 16gb RAM + SSD. Should be able to handle a game like this fine. Managed to progress by waiting about an hour for it to just continue on it's own.

I'm having a similar bug after I talk to the druid at his cottage in the quest 'Clues and Riddles'. I answer all his questions and then he just stands there vibin with his dance. The quest log doesn't display anything new and I'm stuck in the skull costume and can't even fast travel to a new quest.undefined

• nuker1110
    2 posts

@ubi-baron I did wait for about an hour realtime, to no effect. I actually went and got a snack in between.

For now, I'm just hunting down Ancients until this is cleared up.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics