Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Did not receive Storming the Walls after completing "Severing the Lines" | POST HERE

10 Likes/261 Replies/11157 Views
    Vrielinkie
    2 posts

Same problem here, only I'm about 120 hours in..... No quest mission, can't even find Basim and Ubba and I can't continue....

• Nottmsu
    2 posts

@martinpv I am having this same issue on the PS5. It would be nice to see that ubisoft would acknowledge this game breaking bug so we could complete the game

• Martinpv
    29 posts

@nottmsu one week waiting...

• mattbamford
    16 posts

Having same problem, 160hrs played, so frustrating. I have Winchester mission available but forums say spoils storyline to do it before Suthsexe mission. Reda can be reopened once you listen to his story in full when he’s telling it to the camps kids.

• Nottmsu
    2 posts

@acidicmicrobe Same thing with me. It looks like this has been reported multiple times and Ubisoft still doesn't even acknowledge this is a game breaking bug which makes it impossible to finish the game. I guess hopefully one of these days they will fix it, and hopefully next time they release a game it isn't a buggy mess like this one is.

• guest-hbqGXeyO
    1 posts

Me too. I have tried too load old saves but every time i complete the quest by the bridge garrison. Bassim says meet me Back at camp. No quest No Sign of the basterd anywhere. What to do?

• Martinpv
    29 posts
    Me too. I have tried too load old saves but every time i complete the quest by the bridge garrison. Bassim says meet me Back at camp. No quest No Sign of the basterd anywhere. What to do?

I don't now, wait the New update or try to uninstall the data to version 1.00 and not update the game...

• ItsTheHeckman
    16 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ItsTheHeckman
    16 posts

Will this be fixed for the next update? The workaround suggested doesn't work for me.

• samldr1984
    16 posts

I sent the game back to Amazon for a full refund!
    sick of waiting and Ubisoft just closed my case without even confirming if this would be fixed.
    maybe I’ll re purchase at some point but right now I’m very disappointed!

• GIPSYDANGER312
    1 posts

Ac vahalla cant progress with storming the walls because it doesnt appear

• ItsTheHeckman
    16 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ItsTheHeckman
    16 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BiRTH_Jay
    3 posts

(Posting this for the 3rd time since it’s been over a month and this bug has still not fixed nor has Ubi responded to my last two posts about it) I’ve completed the 3 preliminary quests to the siege but I can’t progress further as the Quest-line has disappeared from my Quests menu and when I go to the location where the Quest-line is supposed to continue (as I’ve seen in footage of other people’s playthoughs) none of the NPCs are there, I’ve tried reinstalling the game as well as trying to progress in other quest lines in the hopes that I could somehow trigger this specific quest to work, but nothing has helped.

• Martinpv
    29 posts

@birth_jay one month waiting here too... 😔

• b-Will14m
    3 posts

@ultionis733 Same problem here. I was just reading the details of tomorrow's update and coudn't find a fix listed for this issue. Hope they can fix it soon.

• b-Will14m
    3 posts

This is a major problem. I also have the exact same problem. I did not see it in the list of tomorrow's update. It's a shame. This is preventing me (us) not only finishing the main story, but to reach max level on settlement, to kill the last 2 members of the order. After 145hrs of game and reaching level 400, this is disappointing.

• ItsTheHeckman
    16 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JMetch
    59 posts

Same issue the storming the walls will not launch. I have 100%. Completed everything but the story, cause the mission won't launch. Can you please fix your game or give me a refund. Cyberpunk 2077 developers offered refunds forms game that is not nearly as broken as this one.

• Ultionis733
    5 posts

They cant say the AC team dont know this problem, and if they still dont let them read this whole topic let them read this just copy and paste the URL to them, come on everybody here in this topic has had enough of you guys not working on it or not keeping us up to date.
    How about the listen to what we have to say and fix the darn problem or just refund the game because nobody wanna play a game that is broken, I also got Cyberpunk in that game there are not even as much problems as this game and indeed as I saw multiple people say.
    Fix the damn game or refund the game if it is broken and you guys dont wanna fix the problem.

Suggested Topics