Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Did not receive Storming the Walls after completing "Severing the Lines" | POST HERE

10 Likes/261 Replies/11154 Views
    ItsTheHeckman
    16 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ItsTheHeckman
    16 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JMetch
    59 posts

Assassin's creed Valhalla is broken. For over a month, I cant play the game because the main missions Storming the Wall will not populate or start. The update today, did nothing to fix this issue. I have a pile of garbage I paid $100 dollars that I cant play. Your team has not fixed with this so called update. It has been posted on the forms multiple threads. Very frustrated, I gave your company $100 Dollars for a game I cant play. This is THEFT. you sold me a lie. I would like a refund. Other developers have offered refunds for a game with bugs, thet have not been as bad as your game is. Please fix this as of yesterday, or do the right thing and give a refund as you sold me a broken product.

• LegateHawk
    25 posts

hello, so the main quest has just seemingly disapeared i have no new territories to pledge to even though there are some left, i guess the next thing that would happend in my quest line is to go kill fulke but i dont have any quests or anything what do i do? anyone else having this issue, i cant complete the game

• JMetch
    59 posts

Update did nothing for me. The mission "Storming the walls" will not populate. Very frustrating paying top dollar for a game that does not work or lets you advance. For the last month, I did everything in the game you can do, except finish the story due to this game breaking bug.

• Martinpv
    29 posts

This issue still cannot be completed in 1.1 (2.0 Ps4)

• hernandezaali
    4 posts

@martinpv Agreed. I cannot progress with anything either.

• JMetch
    59 posts

@geckotheking Same issue with me. 1 month and counting. FIX YOUR GAME or give refunds.

• JackRabbit29
    5 posts

Hey everyone

I am writing this o inform you that there is still an existing bug even after patch 1.1.0

[SPOILER]

This is what happened: I approached Randivi and "Pledged my Alliance" to Suthsexe and went on to complete all the missions, including the 3 quests which involves Soma, Ubba and Basim, I completed all 3 in that following order, ending with Basim's mission. Upon completion of the mission, there was a verbal cue where Basim told Eivor to meet back at camp to start the next mission (Storming the Walls). However, the mission didn't start, in fact the whole Suthsexe story arc disappeared from my Quest Log.

I restarted the game and launched it again - this time it says that I can still "Pledge my Allegiance to Suthsexe", I did that and it states "Committed" , however it still doesn't show up in the Quest Log.

Because of this problem/bug, I'm unable to proceed with the main storyline, therefore unable to complete the game (this is the only "alliance" I am left with as I've already completed the rest).

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to any kind of assistance.

( do not wish to restart/reset my progress, already clocked in 124 hours doing other missions/side quests/world events etc )

• JMetch
    59 posts

@jackrabbit29 don't hold your breath. for a fix. This happened to me over a month ago. Many more people on the forms. The developers know about it, refuse to fix it. This last update did not fix it, nor an attempt was made. In fact the game got worse, with even more bugs. If I was you demand a refund like I been trying.

• JackRabbit29
    5 posts

@jmetch What did you do instead?

• JMetch
    59 posts

@jackrabbit29 I finished every side mission. The game is finished for me nothing else I can do until they fix it. in which they won't. Im not going to start over.

• JackRabbit29
    5 posts

@jmetch Hmm I did the same thing as you, completed all side quests including Asgard/Jotunheim, basically everything else except the Suthsexe story arc 😕

• JMetch
    59 posts

@jackrabbit29 I know the feeling. Cant finish the game. They ripped us off, lied, cheated and stole from all of us by selling a product that is unplayable and used the gamers as test subjects to find all the bugs. Cyberpunk 2077 team understood this and is offering refunds and a apology. The developers here just keep to them selfs and take our money with no fixes

• JackRabbit29
    5 posts

@jmetch But I felt like we both did something wrong, other players don't seem to have the same problems (it's uncommon y'know)

• JMetch
    59 posts

@jackrabbit29. Only thing wrong thing we did was, buy the game when it was brand new. We should of waited for a sale about 1 year from now when they finally fix it. We did nothing wrong, if you search the forms. Many people who have this error. Plus many many more quests that do the same thing. We got lucky our game broke this far into the game.

• samldr1984
    16 posts

I take it the latest patch today still hasn’t fixed this quest bug?

• JMetch
    59 posts

@ubikoality
    I been patiently waiting for your SO CALLED development team to fix the game breaking mission quest for Storming the wall to be fixed. Nothing, has happened. for 1 month I have a game I cannot advance in. Now with this update the game got worst. My horse dart straight and cant control it. NPCs are unresponsive and don't fight back. Im no longer being patient now, How do I get a refund like cyberpunk did to its players, when they realized the game is in a bad state. Your game is in a much worst state then they are. Sick and tired of you saying im Sorry. I want a product that works. You cant deliver a product that works so I want a refund.

• JMetch
    59 posts

@samldr1984 Nope, it made things worse. now NPC don't fight back, they just stand their and let you kill them. demand a refund,

• ItsTheHeckman
    16 posts

I spoke to support and this is still being looked into and should be addressed in the next update which is apparently coming soon. End of the day its hard to get a game out especially during a pandemic. Hopefully we will get a fix soon. In the meantime, I will be getting stuck into sidequests and leveling up further.

Suggested Topics