Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Did not receive Storming the Walls after completing "Severing the Lines" | POST HERE

10 Likes/261 Replies/11135 Views
    JMetch
    59 posts

@itstheheckman Then they should of postponed it. Or offer a refund like Cyberpunk 2077 did. Its horrible that a company can use gamers as testers to find and document bugs for them to fix at a later time.

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 445 posts

@jmetch If you would like a refund for your copy of Assassin's Creed Valhalla, you will need to get in touch with the retailer from which you purchased the game. If we were the retailer, please submit an official refund request to our team at support.ubi.com. I do not have access to the tools and services required to process refunds over Discussions, so the Store team at our support portal would be best equipped to work further with you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Official Response
  • JMetch
    59 posts

@ubikoality all we have is patience. We cant play the game you created do to GAME BREAKING BUGS

• JMetch
    59 posts

@ubikoality They will ask for info and will not do anything to fix it. We all been sending in info for since the game launched to fix game breaking bugs. To no prevail. They will add more content in the store so you can spend more money though, that is what the focus is on.

• samldr1984
    16 posts

@itstheheckman
    Hopefully it will fix - you’ll have to let me know if it does as I will re buy the game again!
    I’ve finish Watch Dogs Legion now so need something else to get stuck into.

• BostonDevilDog
    2 posts

Having exact same issue but on PS4 format. Have tried everything except reinstall and would lose way too many game play hours doing that.

• JMetch
    59 posts

Instead of making lame content for more money in your store. Can you PLEASE FIX THE BASE GAME. cant progress for over 1 month due to game breaking bug in mission. ALL YOU CAREW ABOUT IS LAME COTENT TO SPEND MORE MONEY IN YOUR STORE. Please fix the base game before trying to STEAL more money for people.

• Banarne357
    2 posts

I’m having the exact same issue, none of the workarounds work for me.

@Ubi-baron, if you can’t find the source of this bug, can’t you add an option with Randvi/the alliance map to abandon/“un-commit” the current arc you are playing to reset the progress of it? Then we can start the arc again and see if it works better a second time.

• Ultionis733
    5 posts

Look at the coding for Basim in that quest he is the 1 that will give the quest in forward camp, but ya can't melee him, can't put him on fire, can't hurt him with arrows, can;t talk to him the whole camp sort of a freeze state but all characters react to arrows or fire but except for Basim, besides there need to stand 3 people in row there in only see Basim and the person on the far left I miss the middle person.
    Why ubisoft dont react to this we clearly stated what the problem is and also if ya scroll up with screenshots and another person send a save file.
    Ubisoft is this a money grab ya take our money and then ya don't let hear anything from you ever again, not even a status on how its going or that ya all working on it you leave us standing in a empty field with no directions or tips.

• Martinpv
    29 posts

One month waiting and they don't even investigate it yet...

• Martinpv
    29 posts

One month waiting here...

• funky.munky
    1 posts

@ubi-baron
    Still await resolution of this issue. I opened Case Reference # 13467244
    Inside the case: Attached are manual save 08 during the quest "Severing the Lines" and save 09 just after completing "Severing the Lines" with no followup quest being given.

• ItsTheHeckman
    16 posts

Why is this not in the megathread of known issues?

• Martinpv
    29 posts

@itstheheckman

I don't know. One more month waiting until february...

• j.wishbone
    2 posts

Also affected. Summary:

@Ubi-Baron

As part of the Siege of Portcestre in Suthsexe, after completing Let Them Eat Ashes, Scorched Earth, and lastly, Severing the Lines, the next quest, Storming the Walls does not show up.

The coding issue seems to be related to the order you complete these 3 quests, in that, if you complete Severing the Lines last, Storming the Walls does not show up.

I have proceeded spending many hours doing other looting and world events, but cannot progress the main story line. Please either fix the bug, allowing the next quest to show, or allow us to re-pledge and reset the Suthsexe quest line.

Tried to open a support ticket, but Ubi are only offering online chat support only. And they are offline. 😞

And as others have said, please lets get this bug tracked on the known issues thread.

• j.wishbone
    2 posts

@banarne357 Good suggestion

• Martinpv
    29 posts

@Ubi-Woofer
    @Ubi-Baron

pls add this issue in the megathread, we're waiting one month or even more...

• VinceBlade83
    1 posts

Same story with me can't regroup with squad in suthsexe cant talk to ubbe and basim no mission to advance....When suthsexe will be fix ?

• Martinpv
    29 posts

Please fix "Storming the walls" (Suthsexe arc, chapter 3 not appear, 50 days waiting...)

• Gnelu
    15 posts
    @Ubi-Woofer
    @Ubi-Baron

pls add this issue in the megathread, we're waiting one month or even more...

Exactly. It’s ridiculous that we cannot finish the game because of a bug. It can happens, I understand, but you MUST fix that. Quickly!!

Suggested Topics