Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Did not receive Storming the Walls after completing "Severing the Lines" | POST HERE

10 Likes/261 Replies/10834 Views
    Martinpv
    29 posts

@killersparky260

It's embarrassing, they just think in our money...

• akinagate
    4 posts

@Ubi-Baron

I suppose this will be a game that we will not be able to finish any time soon if at all. Shame I bought the top tier and can't finish the regular campaign.

• Killersparky260
    19 posts

@martinpv, @Ubi-Baron

Just contacted ubisoft support again and got told the generic 'we're working on it and don't have a time scale', it's ridiculous

• Martinpv
    29 posts
  • Killersparky260
    19 posts

Megathread was updated yesterday and storming the walls still isn't included and still no recognition in here from a member of the Ubisoft team...

@Ubi-Baron, do I need to just start tagging every ubisoft worker I can to get this issue recognised? Or how many times have I got to nag Ubisoft support? I promise that you'll get sick of me before I get bored of doing it

• Gnelu
    15 posts
    Megathread was updated yesterday and storming the walls still isn't included and still no recognition in here from a member of the Ubisoft team...

@Ubi-Baron, do I need to just start tagging every ubisoft worker I can to get this issue recognised? Or how many times have I got to nag Ubisoft support? I promise that you'll get sick of me before I get bored of doing it

i’m sick of it. I WILL NEVER buy an ubisoft game again. I cannot open a ticket, i send a video. We all send information on this f****g bug and still it is not in megathread??? It’s a real shame.

• supakev84
    1 posts

The quest "storming the walls" will not launch, there are no map markers and there are no NPCs 'storming the walls'. I have left this mission and gone on to complete pretty much everything else and still no update????

• Peregrine_GWJ
    2 posts

I've been affected by this issue since early December. I took a break to play Cyberpunk 2077, and after completing that game twice, it's still not fixed.

I went into my AC Valhalla game, reloaded the oldest save file I have, and still no dice. I tried everything that others have suggested that has given them success. Nothing.

I can't believe that this has happened - I've put probably 200+ hours into the game, and I can't progress any further. I've done literally everything else - I'm maxed on every activity, stat, etc. and this is the only thing holding me up.

I'm about tempted to start a new game, using a trainer to max everything out and blow through the cinematics and such, just to see if I can get past this point. I'm so frustrated.

Ubisoft, we haven't had a reply to this thread since December 8th. We need a response or acknowledgement of some sort. @Ubi-Baron @Ubi-Woofer are you alive? Are you looking into this still? What's going on?

• RentalCougar
    1 posts

GAME BREAKING bug in Suthsexe, main quest doesn’t show up! 😡 I love this game but this is so frustrating!

more info:
    I have almost reached the end of the suthsexe arc and am about to assault Fulke’s castle, I am told to go to the advance camp but once there nothing shows up ☹

• Gnelu
    15 posts

Ubisoft, we haven't had a reply to this thread since December 8th. We need a response or acknowledgement of some sort. @Ubi-Baron @Ubi-Woofer are you alive? Are you looking into this still? What's going on?

this part is the proof that they don’t give a **** about this bug. Buy a game that cannot be finish, it’s like buy a car and cannot do more than 4 miles

• Martinpv
    29 posts

@rentalcougar I'm waiting the fix since 19th november....

• Killersparky260
    19 posts

@gnelu

I'm not sure what we have to do to get some recognition of the bug... the very least they could do is comment in here to make us aware whether or not we're going to be seeing a fix any time soon but we don't seem to be worth their time
    @Ubi-Baron @Ubi-Woofer

• ofrede
    1 posts
    • Unselect the Storm the Walls quest.
    • Select another quest - doesn't matter what.
    • Travel to Norway (not just regular fast travel to somewhere else in England).
    • Unselect the other quest.
    • Travel to England.
    • Select the Storm the Walls quest.
    • Go to the church in Portcestre and the cutscene should fire and you should be able to do the final bit of the mission.

have done the above but still no cut scene!

1.st time I met Fulke again - and killed her in the church. No cut scene. Then I did the above once more and came back to the church. Found Fulke dead on the floor. Jumped into the hole behind the altar but nothing down there. And not possible to climb up again!

UbiSoft - please fix this game... The mission has been reported more than a month ago now!

• Martinpv
    29 posts
  • UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

Hey there everyone. I am very sorry for any trouble caused by not being able to continue to this mission. Thank you all for your thorough in-game detail of your experience with the bug. We have been able to forward all of your information to the Game team which has allowed them to recreate the issue. Please know that they are actively investigating this issue and have been working on a fix. Please keep an eye out for future updates, and thank you so much for your continued patience during these busier times!

Official Response
  • Bill4510
    1 posts

Was this ever fixed? I'm having the same problem after scorched earth currently on version 1.00 ps4

• Martinpv
    29 posts

@bill4510

no way... We are still waiting and they don't even add it to the Megathreads yet...

• Killersparky260
    19 posts

@UbiKobold, are you referring to the quest not launching at all, or the cutscene not appearing within the quest? As there seems to be 2 bugs in the same mission that people are reporting in this thread.

Everything I have said has been in relation to the 'storming the walls' quest not launching at all after completing 'severing the lines' on the PS5.

• JMetch
    59 posts

@ubikobold Im so happy I bought your Broken game on launch day. Have not been able to play it since 1 week after launch due to your bug. How much longer do I have to wait? Do we get a free game or free DLC for your incompetence of a game maker? To be honest, I can buy the game brand new now for half price. Yet, I payed full price for a game I cant play.

• andnta
    2 posts

I can confirm, this is still glitched, I completed most of the things before this and after Scorched Earth nothing appeared, I meet Basim based on internet forums location but I can't interact with him. I have an open ticket with Ubisoft but they asked me for basic troubleshooting also after they had the servers issues yesterday I had game crashes and BSOD, I had to reinstall the Ubisoft Connect Client, now it seems stable but this is not acceptable they need to fix it. Also the bug when you start drunk and you need to fast travel to remediate it... Also the bug with the gun changing from one hand to another... This is terrible.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics